Led by FICP’s Influence Committee, Pulse Surveys are intended to provide you – and the meetings and events industry at large – with a look at trends impacting your work. Through these brief quarterly surveys, meetings professionals and hospitality partners are invited to share their experiences through questionnaires tailored to each audience. View previous results on TheBlog and watch for the release of future surveys.
FICP periodically conducts studies and polls across industry topics of interest, or partners with other leading organizations to conduct studies. The results of these studies and association polls are available to current meetings professional members and hospitality partners only.
- In fall 2019, FICP, along with Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) and Incentive Research Foundation (IRF) released the second joint study of the global incentive travel industry — the Incentive Travel Industry Index.
- The Events Industry Council conducts periodic Economic Significance Studies. The 2018 global study and the 2018 U.S. study are available for download.
- The 2015 FICP Incentives Survey was conducted to gather trends and data related to incentives programs. Read the executive summary. The full text of the study is available to FICP planner members in TheNetwork. Log in to access.
- View the latest association news and announcements in the FICP News section of TheBlog
- Download the MeetingsNet e-magazine app to read the regular FICP feature