The 2017 initiative, led by FICP’s new Influence Committee, is intended to provide you – and the meetings and events industry at large – with a look at trends impacting your work. Through these brief quarterly surveys, meetings professionals and hospitality partners are invited to share their experiences through questionnaires tailored to each audience. View Q2 results in TheBlog and watch for the release of future surveys.
FICP periodically conducts studies and polls across industry topics of interest. The results of these studies and association polls are available to current meetings professional members and hospitality partners only.
- The 2015 FICP Incentives Survey was conducted to gather trends and data related to incentives programs. The survey was sent to all FICP meetings planner members June 1, 2015 and closed two weeks later. Read the executive summary. The full text of the study is available to FICP planner members in TheNetwork. Log in to access.
- The Convention Industry Council released data on the Economic Significance of Meetings to the US Economy in February 2014. Read the executive summary. The full text of the study is available to FICP meetings professional members and hospitality partners in TheNetwork. Log in to access.
- The executive summary of FICP's 2012 Economic Impact Study, is available to the public.
- View the latest association news and announcements in the FICP News section of TheBlog
- Download the MeetingsNet e-magazine app to read the regular FICP feature
- View past FICP interviews from Prevue magazine