Keep your membership up to date to ensure uninterrupted benefits, such as receipt of FICP's weekly newsletter ThePlanner and access to member-only webinars and FICP Chats, the on-demand resources center and TheNetwork (FICP's exclusive online community) and more.
Individual Membership Rates
- Calendar Year Membership: $325 USD (January 1 – December 31)
- Extended Membership: $490 USD (Available beginning July 1 each year for a membership valid through December 31 of the following year)
How to Renew
- Log in to your profile using the “Login” link in the top right corner.
- Once you’re logged in, click “My Profile,” also in the top right corner. This will take you to FICP's platform for processing your renewal. (Note: If your profile doesn't appear automatically, refresh the page.)
- Then, select the Membership tab within your profile.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our industry and this community of financial and insurance meetings professionals are stronger when we’re together. There are so many ways that you can be a part of the future of meetings, but the best way to go all in is by renewing your FICP membership.
Jennifer Squeglia, CMP, 2023 Past-Chair, FICP Board of Directors