In-person meetings and events are roaring back, and, while they may look different from the past, there is a tremendous energy behind their importance to company strategy — from building culture to retaining top talent to igniting revenue growth.
From future-focused education to networking opportunities, the 2022 FICP annual Conference held November 13-16 was one of the best ones yet. Breakout sessions spanned all areas of interest that are most important to your professional growth and ability to deliver truly impactful events. Attendees could even earn CMP-eligible hours in the process!
We were proud to host this year's Annual Conference in Boston — a revolutionary city that continues to evolve, like our profession. We hope all left feeling energized, reconnected with this dynamic community and ready to level-up your next event.
Thank You to Our 2022 FICP Annual Conference Event Team
- Erin Longo, CMP (chair) – Prudential
- Holeigh Daniel – Aflac
- Ian Johnson – Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
- Meghan McSkimming – MC&A
- Wayne Robinson, CMP, CMM – FM Global
- Joe Schmelz – Wolfgang Films
- Kate Sullivan – Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
- Carolee Weinstein – Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Julie Wilson, CMP – Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company of Iowa