It’s Time to Hit Pause for Progress
Take time away from a very busy job to grow, learn and get inspired. Experience the exciting evolution of in-person meetings and events at the 2023 FICP Annual Conference on Marco Island, Florida, from November 12-15.
This year's conference offers a unique opportunity to dive into future-focused education and connect with like-minded professionals. Our engaging breakout sessions cover all areas of interest that are crucial to professional growth and delivering truly impactful events. Plus, you can earn up to 6 CMP-eligible hours while expanding your knowledge and skills!
The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort provides the perfect stage for this year's conference that will inspire you to think beyond your horizons and take your events to the next level. Work will always be there… So, don't miss out on this incredible chance to recharge, connect and grow. Join us on Marco Island for an unforgettable conference experience!
Hear from Jennifer Squeglia, CMP (2023 Annual Conference Event Team Chair) about why the FICP Annual Conference is the most impactful event for F&I meetings professionals to attend:
2023 FICP Annual Conference Event Team
- Jennifer Squeglia, CMP (Chair) - RLC Events
- Michael Burke, CMP - The Hanover Insurance Group
- Raquel “Rocky” Dufauchard, CMP (HPAC Liaison) - New Orleans & Company
- Karen Eminian - Marriott International
- Ali McKirnan - Nationwide Insurance
- Meg Pfaff - JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort
- Joe Schmelz - Wolfgang Production Agency
- Rachel Tyner, CMP - Principal
- Ellie Hurley (Staff Liaison) - FICP