The FICP community is:
- More than 700 meetings and events professionals
- Representing more than 200 financial services and insurance companies in the United States and Canada
- Supported by more than 650 hospitality partners
If you are a meetings professional, join us or learn more below. Hospitality partners, learn more about affiliating with FICP in our Partner section.
Increase your impact – now and in the future – as a member of FICP.
See how you will benefit from FICP’s offerings.
How to Join
View eligibility requirements, membership options and other details about becoming a member of FICP.
Learn how to make the most of FICP offerings throughout the year.
Individual Membership Rates
Calendar Year Membership: $325 USD (January 1 – December 31)
Extended Membership: $490 USD (Available beginning July 1 each year for a membership valid through December 31 of the following year)
FICP always provides a wonderful atmosphere to learn, see new venues and network with the best in the business. There is no better association — whether you are a seasoned professional or just beginning your career. The connections made are invaluable.
Strategic Leaders Event Attendee
Need Your Company's Support for an FICP Membership?
Utilize our new Membership Toolkit to get buy-in from your leadership team.
Read our Standards of Excellence and Professional Conduct to learn what makes our association and its membership unique.
FICP's Standards of Excellence and Professional Conduct
FICP meetings professionals and hospitality partners strive to uphold high standards of ethical and professional conduct in all aspects of business within their companies, their industries and the association. It is important that FICP members, hospitality partners and staff adhere to integrity, respect and accountability, ensuring a fair work environment and building strong character and a reputable image for themselves and for FICP.
As a meetings professional or hospitality partner of Financial & Insurance Conference Professionals, I agree to abide by the following Standards of Excellence & Professional Conduct:
- Membership/Affiliation: I will maintain eligibility by abiding by criteria for membership or hospitality partner affiliation. All information provided to FICP must be accurate, and updated if changes in employment or other changes make the information inaccurate.
- Honor: I will conduct myself with integrity, respect, honesty and credibility. I will do what is right and truthful even when there is great pressure to do otherwise. This includes, for example, not knowingly or recklessly making false or misleading statements about clients, colleagues and suppliers or their businesses.
- Professionalism: I will participate in meetings in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professionalism and personal conduct.
- Reputation and Morale: I will seek to build and protect my integrity by avoiding activities that will cause damage to or discredit my organization, the meetings and events industry, or myself.
- Diversity/Inclusiveness: I will value diversity and treat people equally regardless of national origin, race, religion, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disabilities. I will provide and foster meetings and events that create an inclusive atmosphere that encourages and values diverse perspectives and views, while showing mutual respect.