Education Week 2.0 | Sign Up | Schedule| Sponsor | Education | FICP Anytime
Education Week 2.0
All participants must register online prior to the start of the event. Registration for both meetings professionals and hospitality partners will open in early spring.
Meetings Professional Registration Fee (by April 23): $129
Meetings Professional Registration Fee (after April 23): $179
Hospitality Partner Registration/Sponsorship Fee: starting at $299
- Hospitality partner participation is NOT capped.
- Hospitality partners may register as a Patron Entry, which provides attendee access to Education Week 2.0. There is no recognition or sponsor benefit for Patron Entry as it is event participation only. Additional sponsorship options are available.
- There is no need to contact the FICP sponsorship team to coordinate Patron Entry; simply register as a hospitality partner and pay the $299 registration fee.
- Multiple hospitality partners from the same company are welcome to participate by registering individually as a Patron Entry; a group sponsorship is not required.
- If interested in sponsorship recognition for Education Week 2.0, please view the sponsorship opportunities for more information or contact Erica Pohl at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and processing.
- Companies and individuals who choose to sponsor will receive a registration code to redeem your pre-paid registration allotment. Additional company representatives may register as a Patron Entry but will not be included in the sponsorship recognition.
Refer to the sponsorship prospectus for more information.
Meetings Professionals: All current, dues-paying FICP members are pre-approved for registration. Non-members interested in attending are invited to join FICP. Review our membership qualifications and join online here.
Hospitality Partners: All current, fees-paying FICP hospitality partners may register as a Patron Entry using the pink button above, to participate in Education Week 2.0. Patron Entry provides event participation only, no sponsorship opportunities. However, additional sponsorship opportunities with recognition and multiple event registrations are available. All sponsorship inquires may be directed to Erica Pohl at email@example.com.
Meetings Professional Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Due to the nature of the virtual format, refunds are not permitted. All purchases are final. Recorded content will be available to all registrants for 60 days post-event. All requests for substitutions must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and approved by FICP.
Hospitality Partner Sponsorship Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Registrants who are unable to attend may designate another person to attend in their place provided that they are employed within that same company. All substitutions must be FICP Hospitality Partners approved by FICP. Once a sponsor has committed to a sponsorship for Education Week 2.0 and paid in full, due to the nature of the virtual format, refunds are not permitted. All purchases are final. Recorded content will be available to all registrants for 60 days post-event. For more information, view the Terms & Conditions.
Event Cancellation by FICP
FICP reserves the right to cancel an event due to circumstances that would make the event impractical or impossible to hold. If FICP cancels an event, FICP will refund registration fees or allow transfer to another event, if applicable. FICP will not be responsible for reimbursement of any participant's expenses related to the cancellation or postponement of an event.