In-person meetings and events are roaring back, and, while they may look different from the past, there is a tremendous energy behind their importance to company strategy — from building culture to retaining top talent to igniting revenue growth.
From future-focused education to networking opportunities, this conference is shaping up to be the best one yet. Breakout sessions will span all areas of interest that are most important to your professional growth and ability to deliver truly impactful events. You'll even earn CMP-eligible hours in the process!
Join us in Boston — a revolutionary city that continues to evolve, like our profession — and leave feeling energized, reconnected with this dynamic community and ready to level-up your next event.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Sponsorship sales for the 2022 FICP Annual Conference opened on April 21, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. CDT. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities by viewing pages 4-5 of the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Thank You to Our 2022 FICP Annual Conference Event Team
- Erin Longo (chair) – Prudential
- Holeigh Daniel – Aflac
- Ian Johnson – Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
- Meghan McSkimming – MC&A
- Wayne Robinson – FM Global
- Joe Schmelz – Wolfgang Films
- Kate Sullivan – Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
- Carolee Weinstein – Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Julie Wilson – Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company of Iowa