MLB Spring Training season is upon us and FICP is joining in on the fun by hosting our very own meetings professional and hospitality partner ball game ...one that doesn't require actual cleats or any professional-level physical skill, don't worry!
Step Up to the Plate with FICP's Swing Into Spring Competition
The FICP Swing into Spring is a four-week-long competition, starting Monday, February 20, where you can earn points for completing activities such as attending a webinar, updating your profile, making a contribution in TheNetwork and more! The top three competitors with the most points by Sunday, March 19 will win a prize.
How it Works: Run the Bases
Each week, we’ll release three specific activities for you to complete. Points are earned for each activity you complete for that week. Note: You must complete the specified activity during the week it is assigned in order to earn the point. FICP Staff will track points.
The activities for each week can be found below and will also be called out in ThePlanner each Monday.
What's in It for You:
- Win a gift card: The three competitors with the most points by March 19 will win gift cards.
- Join the FICP Homerun Club: Anyone who completes two or more activities each week will earn the FICP Homerun Club badge that will be added to your profile on TheNetwork.
- Be named MVP: Anyone who completes the most activities total will be named MVP and earn an MVP badge to your profile on TheNetwork.
Keep up with who's in the lead by checking the leaderboard each week on TheNetwork.
First Base: February 20 - February 26
Second Base: February 27 - March 5
- Follow FICP on Social Media
- Nominate someone for FICP MVP
- Post a library item in TheNetwork
Third Base: March 6 - March 12
Home Plate: March 13 - March 19