NOTE: You must be a current hospitality partner in good standing to submit an application. The application will not be visible if you are not logged into the FICP website. Please ensure you are able to login to your FICP account prior to the sponsorship sales date.
FICP appreciates that you’ve been without the opportunity to meet influential meetings professionals face-to-face for more than a year and is working to deliver a number of networking touch points for you before, during and after the 2021 FICP Annual Conference – all designed to maximize your face time and earn the opportunity for ROI.
Prior to the event, FICP will host an all-new virtual networking event, exclusively for registered conference attendees, where appointments can occur without any competing activities. You can use engaging new technologies to start conversations before you get to Phoenix, and continue them onsite.
The onsite conference agenda includes countless chances to meet colleagues outside of your existing network, while also seeing long-standing partners and friends. These include:
- A team building networking event to kick off the conference
- Dedicated break times when you can schedule meetings
- Evening networking events where you can mingle with fellow attendees in a more informal setting
- Extended breakfasts and lunches for more networking time
- A meal function where meetings professionals and hospitality partners will be paired to ensure opportunities for new introductions
- Open networking times without FICP hosted activities
Upon return to your office, you can locate and message attendees via FICP’s online community and discussion forum, TheNetwork, to follow up with additional information you shared at event.
Here are some important ground rules as you plan your 2021 attendance:
One sponsorship per company. If multiple people from the same company apply, FICP will contact you regarding the sponsorship level that will accommodate the number of entries requested.
- If you plan on having one attendee, select either a Patron Entry or Copper Sponsorship.
- If three people from the same company opt in, this translates to a Silver Sponsorship.
Please refer to page 5 of the Sponsor Prospectus for additional details.
Chain hotels. If you represent a hotel chain, please work through your Global Sales Organization representative regarding your participation. Recognized FICP hotel chains include: Accor, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) and Marriott International.
Strategic Partners. There is no need to participate in the live sales event. FICP will send a registration link when registration for hospitality partners opens.
If you are unsure about how many entrants you will have come November, FICP recommends that you sign up for the number of entries (participants) that you feel confident will attend.
FICP reserves the right to close the application process and begin a waitlist at any time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.