The HPAC exists to listen to the needs of FICP’s hospitality partners and represent their interests to the Board of Directors. The committee provides advice and guidance on planner member needs; monitors hospitality partner and sponsor needs and trends; provides input regarding sponsorship and advertising program effectiveness; and hosts a Hospitality Partner session at each of the following: Annual Conference, the Education Forum, and Symposia.
Up to seven registered FICP Hospitality Partners sit on this advisory committee, which represents international and domestic chain and independent hotels and resorts, independent contractors and brokers, tourism bureaus, destination management companies, airlines, cruise lines, entertainment companies and other travel-related services companies.
Eligibility, Nomination & Election
Applications are now open for the 2019 Hospitality Partenr Advisory Committee.
Interested hospitality partners should complete the HPAC Application and return to email@example.com by Friday, August 17, 2018.
To be considered for the HPAC, all candidates must:
- Be an FICP Hospitality Partner in good standing for two continuous years or more.
- Be a strategic thinker focused on the big picture and the future.
- Have attended at least three FICP Annual Conferences.
- Have direct responsiblity for sales efforts within the insurance and financial services market segments.
- Be able to make the financial commitment to attend FICP Board of Directors meetings, the Education Forum and the Annual Conference at their own expense.
- Have not served on the HPAC in the previous two years.
Each member of the HPAC serves a three-year term which usually includes the additional responsibility of representing the HPAC on an FICP committee or event team. Candidate applications will be kept on file and placed in consideration for three consecutive years.