The HPAC exists to listen to the needs of FICP’s hospitality partners and represent their interests to the Board of Directors. The committee provides advice and guidance on planner member needs; monitors hospitality partner and sponsor needs and trends; provides input regarding sponsorship and advertising program effectiveness; and hosts a Hospitality Partner session at each of the following: Annual Conference, the Education Forum, and Symposia.
Up to seven registered FICP Hospitality Partners sit on this advisory committee, which represents international and domestic chain and independent hotels and resorts, independent contractors and brokers, tourism bureaus, destination management companies, airlines, cruise lines, entertainment companies and other travel-related services companies.
Eligibility, Nomination & Election
Applications are now open for the 2020 Hospitality Partner Advisory Committee. Interested hospitality partners should complete the 2020 HPAC Application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 26, 2019.
To be considered for the HPAC, all candidates must:
- Be an FICP Hospitality Partner in good standing for two continuous years or more.
- Have attended at least two FICP Annual Conferences.
- Have direct responsibility for sales efforts within the insurance and financial services market segments.
- Able to make the financial commitment to attend FICP Board of Directors meetings at your own or your company’s expense.
- Have not served on the HPAC in the previous two years.
Each member of the HPAC serves a three-year term which usually includes the additional responsibility of representing the HPAC on an FICP committee or event team. Candidate applications will be kept on file and placed in consideration for three consecutive years.