FICP is comprised of more than 700 meetings professional members from financial services and insurance companies, including some of the largest in the industry. 77% of our members have more than 10 years of professional experience.
These professionals buy meeting space, food & beverage, technology, destination management, A/V production, airfare, cruises and speakers bureau services.
Average member buying power:
- $1 billion in hospitality related business
- 95 meetings and incentive events annually
- 479 attendees at largest meeting
- $420,000-$670,000 annual room revenue
Partnering with FICP grants you exclusive access to this community of influential and experienced meetings professionals, in formats that allow you to build lasting, one-on-one relationships.
As a FICP hospitality partner, you receive:
- Direct anytime access to FICP meeting professional members’ information within TheNetwork (FICP’s online community)
- A printed copy of the FICP Directory which includes contact information for all meetings professional members and hospitality partners
- The opportunity to secure sponsorship and attend FICP events
- Networking opportunities with meetings professionals at events and in TheNetwork
- Monthly e-newsletters: NewsNet, providing up-to-date FICP news, event announcements and industry news and Education Essentials, a monthly round up of resources on the topics that are most relevant to the daily challenges and career development of members
- Opportunities to participate in the hospitality partner Mentorship Program and other FICP volunteer programs
See the breakdown of partner benefits at each sponsorship level here.
Partner with FICP