For vendors who provide support services to the insurance and financial services industry, FICP’s hospitality partner program offers access to:
- 650+ meetings and events professionals at nearly 200 financial services and insurance companies in the United States and Canada
- Influential professionals with $1B in average annual buying power
- Exclusive in-person networking opportunities with a balanced ratio of partners to meetings professionals
Enjoy Year-Round Benefits
Partnering with FICP grants you exclusive access to this community of influential and experienced meetings professionals, in formats that allow you to build lasting, one-on-one relationships.
As an FICP hospitality partner, you receive:
- Direct anytime access to FICP meeting professional members’ information within TheNetwork (FICP’s online community)
- The opportunity to secure sponsorship and attend FICP events
- Networking opportunities with meetings professionals at events and in TheNetwork
- The weekly newsletter, ThePlanner, provides up-to-date FICP news, event announcements, industry news and resources on the topics that are most relevant to the daily challenges and career development of members
- Opportunities to participate in the Community Connections Program and other FICP volunteer programs
See the breakdown of partner benefits at each sponsorship level.