Over the past 21 years, the FICP community has raised more than one million dollars to benefit local and national not-for-profit organizations.
In 2022 alone, the FICP Silent Auction raised $106,896 – benefitting The Massachusetts Association for Mental Health (MAMH), which works to improve understanding of mental health conditions and combat disparities in health services access, and The Above and Beyond Foundation's Heroes of Hospitality Award, which is awarded to front-line workers who demonstrate our core values and embody the heart of hospitality through an extraordinary single act of service that is truly "above and beyond."
The FICP 22nd Annual Silent Auction took place at the 2023 Annual Conference.
Place Your Bids Today
The Silent Auction (both donating and bidding) is open to all FICP members and hospitality partners, regardless of 2023 FICP Annual Conference attendance. Bidding closed at 1:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 14.
Browse and Bid
Bidding was open only to active FICP members and partners.
FICP 22nd Annual Silent Auction Beneficiaries
This year, all proceeds benefited the following two highly respected organizations:
Meals of Hope is a nonprofit organization committed to bringing people together to fight the hunger epidemic. Founded in 2007 in Naples, Florida, Meals of Hope has packed over 80 million meals that have been donated to communities in need across the nation and around the world. By hosting meal-packing events across the country and operating 15 food pantries in Southwest Florida, Meals of Hope has a local and global reach.
The Above and Beyond Foundation recognizes, rewards and supports outstanding individuals employed on the front lines of the hospitality industry by providing awards and grants to help them attain their personal and professional goals.
Thank You to Our 2023 FICP Silent Auction Commitee
- Jason Cohen (Chair) – Accor
- Susanna Brown – IGS, International Group Sales
- Jennifer Davis, HMCC – Graduate Hotels
- Clarence Day, CMP, CIS – SLS Baha Mar
- Rutger Hoorn, CIS, CITP, DES – Ovation Global DMC
- Catherine Kearney – Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii & Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- Kristin Kenny, CIS, CMP, CITP – Aspen Snowmass
- Melissa La Rue, CMP – Prudential
- April Pranske – PRA
- Marc Reede – Rave Speakers & Entertainment
- Jill Roth, CMP – Nationwide Insurance
- Corey Steinfast – Broadway Plus
- Brittany Stolzenberg – Baldwin Risk Partners
- Tracey Svenningsen – Raffles Boston
- Kristin Tacey, DMCP – Southwest Conference Planners
- Angel Tassone – Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- Robin Tosto – The Hotel Viking
- Georgina Zizzo – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas