Over the past 20 years, the FICP community has raised more than one million dollars to benefit local and national not-for-profit organizations. In 2021 alone, the FICP Silent Auction raised $69,420 across more than 250 bids – all benefitting the Phoenix Rescue Mission that provides life-transforming solutions to persons facing hunger, homelessness, addiction and trauma in Maricopa County, Arizona, where our Annual Conference was held.
The FICP 21st Annual Silent Auction took place at the 2022 Annual Conference. This year, proceeds from the FICP Silent Auction will directly support not just one but two highly respected organizations.
The Massachusetts Association for Mental Health (MAMH)
The last few years have further emphasized the importance of mental health and wellness. MAMH’s mission is to improve the understanding of mental health conditions and combat disparities in health services access for the people in Massachusetts.
Thank you to our 2022 FICP Silent Auction Committee
- Joe M. Fijol, DMCP (co-chair) – ETHOS Event Collective
- Freddy I. Muller (co-chair) – Royal Caribbean International
- Laura Campi – Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco
- Clarence Day, CMP, CIS – SLS Baha Mar
- Deborah Kane – Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Catherine A. Kearney – Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii & Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- Daniel S. Polulak, CIS – Carnival Cruise Line
- Carlin Putman, CMP, CMM – Corebridge Financial
- Jill W. Roth, CMP – LPL Financial
- Corey Steinfast – Broadway Plus
- Angel Tassone – Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- Deirdre Tinsley – Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Robin Tosto – The Hotel Viking
- Agnieszka (Anges) Zaranski – Visit Lauderdale
- Melissa F. La Rue – Prudential
- Rutger Hoorn – Ovation Global DMC