FICP values the participation of each attendee, partner, sponsor and speaker, and is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all event participants and staff. Accordingly, all attendees are expected to show respect and courtesy to other attendees. All communication — in-person or virtual — should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of different backgrounds.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, partners, sponsors, speakers, FICP staff members and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct while attending the FICP Strategic Leaders Virtual Event.
FICP members and hospitality partners are also required to adhere to the Standards of Excellence and Professional Conduct, which can be found on the FICP website.
FICP has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, FICP asks that you inform Katie Karmowski in FICP Membership & Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (312) 673-5977 so that we may take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Abuse of any attendee, partner, sponsor, speaker, FICP staff member, service provider, or other event guest.
- Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to, comments related to age, appearance, disability, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, nationality, professional level, race, religion, and sexual orientation, or threatening or stalking any attendee, partner, sponsor, speaker, FICP staff member, service provider, or other event guest.
In addition, participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- The recording and/or transmission of education sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- Presentations, postings and messages should not contain any promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for any types of services. All presentations will be reviewed for compliance and FICP reserves the right to remove inappropriate messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not reproduce or repurpose presentation materials in any way without express consent from the speaker.
- Participants should not record, copy, or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual experience.
FICP reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the virtual experience without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior.