MOBILE APP HOW-TO GUIDE
The 2022 FICP Education Forum app is the easiest way to stay in-the-know and to connect with fellow attendees in Pasadena.
How to Download
- Registered attendees will receive an email invitation to download the mobile app. Follow the link within the email to set up your profile and get started, or access the desktop portal here.
- You may also access the app by searching for “FICP Event” in your provider’s app store and downloading.
- Once downloaded, select 2022 FICP Education Forum under Conferences and log in using the email you used to register for the event.
What Else Should You Know?
Build Your Own Agenda
Before the FICP Education Forum kicks off, you have a chance to select the breakout sessions you plan to attend. Add breakout sessions to the "My Schedule" tab to build your personalized agenda for the week.
To view the full agenda, click the Agenda tab.
Navigate the Attendee Tab and Send Messages
Complete the following steps to send messages to fellow attendees:
- Click the Attendees tab within the mobile app or in the desktop portal.
- Use the search bar to search for a specific individual, filter by various criteria on the left-hand side of the tab or browse the full list freely.
- To send a message, click the mail icon next to the name of the person whom you wish to message. Be sure to specify a subject line, complete your message and press Send.