The 2022 FICP Education Forum is taking place June 22-24 at The Langham Huntington in rose-filled Pasadena, California.
The FICP Education Forum is known for timely, relevant education and intimate, unique networking opportunities. With the resurgence of in-person meetings and events, the 2022 FICP Education Forum is a can’t-miss opportunity to learn how to best navigate the new (and continuing) demands as a meetings professional and grow your skillset and connections in a supportive community — all while you explore the unexpected splendor of Pasadena at this unforgettable host property.
It’s your time to thrive! Registration is now open for meetings professionals! Learn more, and register today.
Sponsorship sales opened on February 10, 2022 and are sold out at this time. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Thank You to Our 2022 FICP Education Forum Event Team
- Heidi Carlisle (chair) – Aflac
- Amanda Brennan – Prudential
- Nicolas Gabillon – The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
- Stephen Longbottom – Langham Hotels & Resorts
- Margaret Garcia, CMP – Farmers Group, Inc.
- Rocky Dufauchard, CMP – New Orleans & Company