Have you ever connected with a peer during a bike ride or scavenger hunt through a city? Past Education Forums have offered out-of-the-box networking, and this year's event will too. FICP events aren't "average" conferences, which means that networking opportunities aren't average either. Attendees of the event experienced:
- Making an impact – This year's CSR activity will unite attendees while creating care packages for a local children's hospital
- Enjoying local cuisine in an authentic southern venues
- Exploring the undiscovered charm of Birmingham
- Connecting with peers in an intimate event environment – In fact, past attendees note that the size of this event is one of their top reasons for attending year-over-year
- Attending unique evening events
Evening Event at the Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Resort & Spa
Wednesday, June 5 | 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sponsored by: Marriott International
You know that friend with the great backyard pool who throws amazing parties? Ross Bridge in Birmingham is that friend. Hang out with us by the pool in your flip flops and casual resort attire for a night of amazing food and drinks under the Southern skies. This Sweet Home Alabama experience will be one to remember.
Evening Event: A Vintage Celebration of Southern Hospitality
Thursday, June 6 | 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
We’re whisking you away for an unforgettable evening at The Barn at Shady Lane. Conveniently located, yet tucked away in a picturesque setting, you’ll be transported back in time to the elegance and simplicity of southern charm. Vintage rocking chairs, classic yard games and s'mores by an open fire create opportunities to reconnect with colleagues, kick back and relax.