Meetings professional registration is closed.
Registration for the FICP Annual Conference required prior approval. Meetings professional members are pre-approved. All others must qualify for the event. Non-members interested in attending should contact FICP at (312) 245-1023.
Hospitality Partners: In order to attend any FICP event, qualified and approved hospitality partners may secure a spot through the online sales process. Please note: Annual Conference sponsorship sales took place Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registration fees are included in most sponsorship packages.
NOTE: Login was required in order to submit a sponsorship application.
If you are an FICP Chain Hotel, please work with your GSO/NSO contact. Click here for more information on Chain Hotels.
Meetings Professional Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Meetings professional registration cancellations made on or before October 12, 2018 will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 12, 2018. All substitutions must be approved by FICP. Registrations may not be transferred to other FICP events.
Sponsorship Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Sponsorships may not be canceled. Sponsors are obligated to fulfill the minimum number of registrations for their sponsorship level. Registrants who are unable to attend may designate another person to attend in their place provided that they are employed within that same company. All substitutions must be FICP Hospitality Partners approved by FICP. For more information, view the Terms & Conditions.
- Meetings Professionals member attendees may register one guest.
- Hospitality partners may not register guests.
- Registered guests are permitted to attend evening events only.
- Non-registered guests sharing rooms may not attend any portion of the event.
- Event-specific day passes are not available.
- If a guest is employed in a related industry, he or she is restricted from soliciting business from other attendees or promoting their company at the event.
- If any guest violates the policies outlined above, the guest will be asked to leave the event and the planner attendee's membership will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
- The guest price is equal to the Meetings Professionals registration price.
The FICP Annual Conference will be held at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes.
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
Hotel Rates: $239 single/double per night plus taxes and fees. For triple and quadruple occupancies, an additional fee of $20 per person will be added to your reservation.
How to Secure a Room Reservation
Instructions on how to book your hotel room will be included in your registration confirmation email.
Please note: rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The hotel cut-off date for Meetings Professionals is October 5, 2018; but rooms may sell out earlier. Hospitality Partners have an earlier cut-off. Refer to your Hospitality Partner registration invitation and/or confirmation for details.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
A deposit equal to one night’s room and tax will be processed at the time of booking. Deposit will be refundable if notice of cancellation is given 72 hours prior to arrival.