Meetings professional registration will open this summer. Registration may sell out. Register early to ensure your spot!
Registration for the FICP Annual Conference requires prior approval. Meetings professional members are pre-approved. All others must qualify for the event. Non-members interested in attending should contact FICP at (312) 245-1023.
Hospitality Partners: In order to attend any FICP event, qualified and approved hospitality partners may secure a spot through the online sales process. Please note: Annual Conference sponsorship sales will open Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registration fees are included in most sponsorship packages. Login will be required in order to submit a sponsorship application. Please ensure you are able to login to your MyFICP account prior to the sponsorship sales date. FICP recommends logging in no more than 15 minutes prior to sales opening.
If you are an FICP Chain Hotel, please work with your GSO/NSO contact. Click here for more information on Chain Hotels.
- Meetings Professional Registration Fee (through October 4, 2019): $555
- Meetings Professional Fee (after October 4, 2019): $ 655
Meetings Professional Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Meetings professional registration cancellations made on or before October 4, 2019 will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 4, 2019. All substitutions must be approved by FICP. Registrations may not be transferred to other FICP events.
Sponsorship Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Sponsorships may not be canceled. Sponsors are obligated to fulfill the minimum number of registrations for their sponsorship level. Registrants who are unable to attend may designate another person to attend in their place provided that they are employed within that same company. All substitutions must be FICP Hospitality Partners approved by FICP. For more information, view the Terms & Conditions.
- Meetings Professionals member attendees may register one guest.
- Hospitality partners may not register guests.
- Registered guests are permitted to attend evening events only.
- Non-registered guests sharing rooms may not attend any portion of the event.
- Event-specific day passes are not available.
- If a guest is employed in a related industry, he or she is restricted from soliciting business from other attendees or promoting their company at the event.
- If any guest violates the policies outlined above, the guest will be asked to leave the event and the planner attendee's membership will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
- The guest price is equal to the Meetings Professionals registration price.
The FICP Annual Conference will be held at the Fairmont Austin Hotel.
Fairmont Austin Hotel
101 Red River Street
Austin TX, 78701
Hotel Rates: $219 single/double per night before taxes.
How to Secure a Room Reservation
Instructions on how to book your hotel room will be included in your registration confirmation email. Please note: rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The hotel cutoff date is October 11, but rooms may sell out earlier.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
Hotel reservations require a 1 night deposit. The deposit will be refunded provided the guest cancels at least 48 hours prior to arrival.