Registration is closed.
Registration for the FICP Annual Conference requires prior approval. Meetings professional members are pre-approved. All others must qualify for the event. Non-members interested in attending should contact FICP at (312) 245-1023.
Hospitality partners gain access to events through purchasing sponsorship. Sponsorship sales for the 2019 Annual Conference have concluded. Please contract firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
If you are an FICP Chain Hotel, please work with your GSO/NSO contact. Click here for more information on Chain Hotels.
- Meetings Professional Registration Fee (through October 4, 2019): $555
- Meetings Professional Fee (after October 4, 2019): $655
Meetings Professional Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Meetings professional registration cancellations made on or before October 18, 2019 will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 18, 2019. All substitutions must be approved by FICP. Registrations may not be transferred to other FICP events.
NEW! Austin City Tour
Meetings professionals: join your peers and colleagues for a taste of the best of Austin before the Annual Conference begins! You will enjoy lunch at L'Estelle Kitchen House & Yard on Rainey Street, one of Austin’s favorite neighborhood districts. The full brunch spread will kick off with live music at 11:00 a.m. Next, attendees will depart for the Real Austin excursion offering a bucket-list tour highlighting the most Instagrammable spots with hop on/off opportunities.
- 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Brunch at L’Estelle House (2 blocks from the Fairmont)
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Real Austin Tour
- 2:30 p.m. Drop off at Fairmont Hotel
No registration fee required. Visit Austin will be making a donation to a local charity on behalf of all participants. If you are unable to attend, there is cancellation fee of $25 which will also be donated. Registration is limited to Meetings Professionals only and is limited. Space is first come, first served.
Reserve your spot when registering to attend the 2019 FICP Annual Conference.
Hospitality Partner Sponsorship Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Sponsorships may not be canceled. Sponsors are obligated to fulfill the minimum number of registrations for their sponsorship level. Registrants who are unable to attend may designate another person to attend in their place provided that they are employed within that same company. All substitutions must be FICP Hospitality Partners approved by FICP. For more information, view the Terms & Conditions.
Hospitality Partner Registration
- Meetings Professionals member attendees may register one guest.
- Hospitality partners may not register guests.
- Registered guests are permitted to attend evening events only.
- Non-registered guests sharing rooms may not attend any portion of the event.
- Event-specific day passes are not available.
- If a guest is employed in a related industry, he or she is restricted from soliciting business from other attendees or promoting their company at the event.
- If any guest violates the policies outlined above, the guest will be asked to leave the event and the planner attendee's membership will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
- The guest price is equal to the Meetings Professionals registration price.
The FICP Annual Conference will be held at the Fairmont Austin Hotel.
Fairmont Austin Hotel
101 Red River Street
Austin TX, 78701
Hotel Rates: $219 single/double per night before taxes.
How to Secure a Room Reservation
Instructions on how to book your hotel room will be included in your registration confirmation email. Please note: rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
Hotel reservations require a 1 night deposit. The deposit will be refunded provided the guest cancels at least 48 hours prior to arrival.