FICP: Reimagined provided focused networking opportunities in a balanced, meetings professional-to-supplier environment. Networking events offered attendees a time to connect and form relationships with peers and partners virtually.
Monday, November 16
|11:55 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CT
These campfire-style discussions provided attendees the opportunity to connect with fellow Meetings Professionals and Hospitality Partners and discuss top-of-mind topics. As one of the official networking opportunities, attendees were encouraged to turn on your cameras and unmute. Participants had approximately 35 minutes to engage with colleagues in our industry, crowdsource ideas, and identify individuals from their discussion group they want to follow up with.
|3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. CT
Networking & Entertainment
Reimagine an entertainment and networking-filled event at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. This virtual experience was full of robust activations showcasing a new way to network and experience a reception in the virtual world. This featured multiple virtual experiences, including a virtual photo booth, a spoken word poetry performance, and mixology experiences, as well as appearances from entertainers and an opportunity to explore the National Cathedral in a brand new virtual way. Attendees explored all the sights, sounds, and unique interactions that we believe showcase the culture and history of D.C.
Brought to you by CSI DMC
Tuesday, November 17
|11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CT
Networking Tool Playground
This was an opportunity to interact with and experience various virtual networking platforms. We know in the virtual world, many people have firewalls or other limitations on what they can do within their work environments. This time allowed attendees the chance to try out a couple of tools to see if they work for them and “test drive the platforms.”
- Icebreaker.video – Attendees joined 1-on-1 speed networking games where they were randomly paired with a different FICP attendee each round for light-hearted, themed conversations designed to keep the fun flowing. NOTE: A Google/Gmail account is required to access the Icebreaker games.
- Remo – Each user had their own avatar, which they could move from room to room just by clicking on a space. As soon as they entered a room, they were be able to see, hear and interact with whoever is already in that space in real-time. The platform used video, audio and chat to allow people within the space to interact naturally in real-time, from anywhere in the world.
- TheGame – We know you’re a competitive bunch, which is why FICP: Reimagined featured a virtual game. Attendees were able to complete activities to earn points, and monitor participants' scores via a leaderboard.
- Conversations – Throughout the event, the ‘Discussion Forum’ and ‘Private Messages' allowed attendees to engage in conversations with each other.
- Appointment Tool – Attendees were able to schedule private meetings November 16 – 18 from 7:00 a.m. CST – 7:00 p.m. CST, except during General Sessions, the Annual Business Meeting & Meetings Professionals Exchange and the HP-only Session.
|12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CT
Dedicated Appointment Time
Although we encouraged attendees to schedule private meetings throughout FICP: Reimagined, we had dedicated time for just that.
|3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
We invited attendees to experience a unique blend of mentalism and mind-reading with Oz Pearlman as he created an interactive experience that redefines the very nature of a magic show…one that truly needs to be seen to be believed! Attendees were encouraged to grab their family members and gather around your computer together to take in this memorable moment!
Oz Pearlman is one of the most sought-after mentalists in the world; with clients ranging from A-list celebrities to heads of state, and Fortune 500 companies. He recently won an Emmy Award for his special on NBC called Oz Knows. You might also recognize him as a finalist on America’s Got Talent, from Jimmy Fallon or his nearly 100 other television appearances on all the major networks & numerous cable channels.
Brought to you by ACCESS Destination Services
Wednesday, November 18
|11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CT
Dedicated Appointment Tim