Standards of Excellence & Professional Conduct
FICP meeting planner members and hospitality partners strive to uphold high standards of ethical and professional conduct in all aspects of business within their companies, their industries and the association. It is important that FICP meeting planner members, hospitality partners and staff adhere to integrity, respect and accountability, ensuring a fair work environment and building strong character and a reputable image for themselves and for FICP.
As a planner member or hospitality partner of Financial & Insurance Conference Planners, I agree to abide by the following Standards of Excellence & Professional Conduct:
- Membership/Affiliation: I will maintain eligibility by abiding by criteria for membership or hospitality partner affiliation. All information provided to FICP must be accurate, and updated if changes in employment or other changes make the information inaccurate.
- Honor: I will conduct myself with integrity, respect, honesty and credibility. I will do what is right and truthful even when there is great pressure to do otherwise. This includes, for example, not knowingly or recklessly making false or misleading statements about clients, colleagues and suppliers or their businesses.
- Professionalism: I will participate in meetings in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professionalism and personal conduct.
- Reputation and Morale: I will seek to build and protect my integrity by avoiding activities that will cause damage to or discredit my organization, the meetings and events industry, or myself.
- Diversity/Inclusiveness: I will value diversity and treat people equally regardless of national origin, race, religion, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disabilities. I will provide and foster meetings and events that create an inclusive atmosphere that encourages and values diverse perspectives and views, while showing mutual respect.