- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
The FICP Annual Conference kicks off this Sunday, and attendees have a packed schedule to look forward to. If you won't be joining us at the sunny Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas, don't miss out next year; save the date for our 2016 events.
- Annual Conference silent auction bidding is still open. Help support Junior Achievement® and get your bids in before Tuesday, November 17 at 1:35 p.m. EST. You do not need to be present at the event to participate.
- Flying doesn't have to be a chore. Take a look at the '6 Habits of Successful Business Travelers', and make your next trip more productive.
- Looking to get more involved with FICP in 2016? Become a volunteer! Learn more on the volunteer page.
- Take a look at Destination Counsellors International's survey results on the top challenges and trends among meeting planners.
- The November digital edition of MeetingsNet is now available! This month's issue features the FICP update, including a recap of the Fall Symposium.
Over four days, attendees will enjoy several networking opportunities, in-demand keynote speakers and an array of education sessions. This year's Annual Conference also boasts a unique cruise ship experience aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas.
Attendees, share your experiences using #FICP15. Safe travels!
Plan to attend the 2016 FICP Winter Symposium, January 24 - 26 at the Omni Parker House in Boston, MA. Kick off your year with speakers and sessions focused on peer-to-peer learning and extraordinary networking events to help you connect with planner and hospitality partner colleagues.
Planner registration is open, so register today!
Don't forget about TheNetwork, FICP's private community for planner members and hospitality partners. Participate in discussions, find helpful resources and search for colleagues.
Congratulations to the Loews Don CeSar Hotel on receiving the 2015 Historic Hotel of the Year (201-400 rooms) from Historic Hotels of America. Kevin Rosa accepted this award at the annual meeting of Historic Hotels of America at The French Lick Resort last month.
FICP Strategic Partners support the organization year-round. This month, learn more about DMC Network. Click their logo to read our interview with them.
- Looking to move a few of your events virtual in 2016, or have some helpful advice for those who are? Contribute here!
- TheNetwork is your one stop shop for important event documents. The Annual Conference Agenda and CIC Session Receipt are ready and waiting for you.
- A planner is seeking advice on the best event registration software. What do you use?
Latoria Anthony, LPL Financial
Cheryl Lee, Invesco
Alessandro Buono, The St. Regis Rome
Alfred Fiocco, Global Creative Network
Melissa Menas, The Lodge at Torrey Pines
Tina O'Keefe-Holly, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
Kate Sartain, Viceroy Snowmass
Laura Ward, Boston Harbor Hotel