- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
Summer is just around the corner, and with it comes several exciting FICP events. The sold out Education Forum, taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC and the Summer Symposium, being held at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal in Montréal, Canada, August 20-22, offer attendees a chance to stay connected during the busy summer months. We hope to see you at one of these FICP events, but take a look at other upcoming events if you're unable to make it to Washington, DC or Montréal.
- You can now locate specific documents within TheNetwork easier than ever with a newly implemented tagging taxonomy. Search for resources by area of interest, event type or category to access what you're looking for. Click on a specific tag to view all resources that fall within a category. Log in and get started today.
- The FICP Education page has been updated with information from the upcoming Education Forum, Annual Conference, Summer and Fall Symposia. Explore the six areas of interest to learn more.
- Successful Meetings recently released the results of a survey detailing 2015 site selection trends as they relate to event technology. See the results here.
- The 2015 FICP Education Forum mobile app is now available. Simply click the "Events" banner within the FICP year-round app and select the 2015 FICP Education Forum icon. If you haven't downloaded the FICP mobile app, search "FICP" in your app store to access the association app.
- Have you checked out TheNetwork lately? We've recently added a new digital ribbon feature used to recognize users for utilizing the tool in a variety of ways. Learn the ins and outs of digital ribbons here.
The 2015 FICP Annual Conference, taking place November 15-18 at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas, offers an impressive lineup of keynote speakers including Sally Hogshead, Jearlyn Steele, Michael Dominguez and emcee Monique Marvez, in-demand education sessions and a unique cruise ship experience attendees won't soon forget. Take a look at the recently updated schedule for extensive education information and start planning your conference experience now.
Registration for the 2015 FICP Summer and Fall Symposia is now open. Both events offer superior education and focused networking opportunities in appealing locations. Choose the event that works best for you and secure your spot today.
Samantha Barrett-Wallis, Manulife Financial
Taylor Cortolillo, Ohio National Financial Services
Meghan Hoyle, Commonwealth Financial Network
Mitchel Jacobs, Nationwide Insurance
Ali Mantia, Nationwide Insurance
Cara Miller, CMP, Jackson National Life Ins. Co.
Elizabeth Warwick, Liberty Mutual
Despina Athineos, W Fort Lauderdale
Steve Bury, Freeman Audio Visual
Sarah Calhoon, World Marketing Group
Teresa Cardinali, Gastaldi Global Travel - Italy
Ashley Davis, The St. Regis Atlanta
Michaela Foley, SLS LUX at Baha Mar
Tommy Geary, Vail Resorts Hospitality/Rock Resorts
Kelsey Gernert, ECO Destination Management Services Aruba/Curacao
Justin Griffing, Fourth Wall Events
Elizabeth Henning, Swissotel Chicago
Anthony Leggio, CPCE, Hosts Global Alliance New Orleans
Andrea Locke, The Westin Cape Coral
Maxine Lockhart, Vantage Hospitality Group Inc.
Kathy Markarian, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Troy Martin, Miami Air International
Leanne McCartney, Omni King Edward Hotel
Paul Nix, DMCP, CMP, CTA, Capers DMC
Rachel Paisley, Red Velvet Events, A Global DMC Partner
Jeff Pennington, Pixl Production
Bill Perrine, Prestige Global Meeting Source
Dave Stamas, Trump Hotel Chicago
Robin Thompson, Business Events Canada
Robert West, JW Marriott Washington, DC
Robert Wilkin, Crowne Plaza Times Square