- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
March signals the beginning of spring, and with it comes many exciting FICP events! The 2015 FICP Education Forum is quickly approaching, taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC. We hope you'll join us, but take a look at FICP's other upcoming educational offerings if you're unable to attend.
- Celebrate yourself and your colleagues on North American Meetings Industry Day, Thursday, April 16. Learn more about events celebrating this day and use #NAMID15 to share your excitement via social media.
- View parts one and two of our Navigating TheNetwork webinar series, and look for parts three and four to come in April.
- Hospitality partners: Note that event sponsorship levels Bronze – Gold will now be available through competitive entry. Due to demand, Silver and Gold sponsorship levels will now be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Questions may be directed to Jack Gage.
- Mark your calendars for 2015 FICP Summer and Fall symposia sales, taking place Thursday, April 9 at 11:00 a.m. Click here for more information.
- FICP is now accepting case study submissions from those looking to share their story in a planner showcase session during an FICP event. Submit your case study by April 10 to be considered for a 2015 educational program. Planners invited to present will receive one complimentary hotel night during their stay for the event.
|Planner registration for the 2015 FICP Education Forum is now open. Taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC, this event offers the same robust education found at all FICP events, in a smaller, more intimate environment. Attendees will choose from education sessions focused on meeting technology, effective communication, crisis management and more.|
Mark your calendar for the 2015 FICP Annual Conference, taking place November 15-18 at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas. This premier meeting destination offers attendees ease of travel and no shortage of natural wonders, coupled with a unique and productive meeting environment.
FICP has developed resources to help you gain approval to attend the Annual Conference. Get started today.
FICP is also pleased to announce its status as a CMP Preferred Provider. Over 80% of the content offered at FICP events is eligible for CMP credit across the 10 domains from the CMP International Standards, helping members and hospitality partners grow in their professional development. An added benefit of this new status is the ability for FICP event attendees to be recognized and linked directly to their CMP online profile, making applying for the CMP exam and recertification even easier for you.
Congratulations to the following FICP Planner Members and Hospitality Partners who earned CMP status:
Ellenore Baltazar, Manulife Financial
Samantha Oldroyd, Manulife Financial
Liz Smith, AlliedPRA Orange County
- Kara Waugh from Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is looking for onsite scanning and on-demand badge printing for an upcoming conference.
- In the Planner Member group, Terry DeBerry from Colonial Life started a great thread about onsite gift vendors. Add your thoughts here.
- There's a thread in the Planner Member group also looking for feedback on an incentive in Iceland.
Aubrey Carrikk, Wells Fargo
Christy Coles, RBC
Chantal Ebacher, Sun Life Financial
Abbi Failla, Nationwide Insurance
Teresa Feil MBA, CMP, Global Benefits Group
Sue Gomez, Selective Insurance Company
Mary Gordon, The Standard
Lynn Green, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
Flannery Haas, Nationwide Insurance
Kaitlin Hudlik, RBC Wealth Management
Annmarie Molinelli, M&T Securities, Inc.
Dan O'Rourke, New York Life Insurance Company
Kristi Salvatore, Wells Fargo
Josiline Shanahan, CSEP, Wells Fargo
Tracy Sharp, Nationwide Insurance
Stephanie Slusher, Wells Fargo
Aaron Stout, Nationwide Insurance
Julie Sutter, Selective Insurance Company
Francesca Vaghi, Aspen Insurance
Rachel Whitmore, Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC
Cristin Barr, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
Jill Canning, Auberge Resorts
Aline FitzGerald, InterContinental Dublin
Michael Freedman, Amstar DMC Mexico
Suzanne Houghtaling, Sunsplash Events
Meg Kelley, Sea Island
Whitney Kirkland, Firebrand Event Productions
Karina Lance, Dubai Business Events - The Official Convention Bureau
Cindy Lo, Red Velvet Events, A Global DMC Partner
Kris Marinelli-Jebson, MGM Resorts International
Christopher McAnany, AlliedPRA
Michelynne McNeeley, Pixl Production
Mindi Premo, MGM Resorts International - ARIA Resort & Casino
Matt Schechter, San Diego Tourism Authority
Amy Tynan, AlliedPRA Orlando
Dave Umlah, CopperWynd Resort & Club
Daniel Ymar, Gotham Artists