- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
Happy North American Meetings Industry Day (NAMID)! FICP is excited to celebrate the meaningful impact of meetings across the industry on the first annual NAMID. Events held across the U.S., Canada, Latin America and Mexico have recognized NAMID through press conferences, educational programs, networking opportunities and more. Click here for a list of activities near you and follow along on Facebook and Twitter using #MMBusiness and #NAMID.
- Save the date for the Summer and Fall Symposia, taking place August 20-22 at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal in Montréal, Canada, and September 30-October 2 at Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, CA. Experience timely education, ample networking opportunities and more at these upcoming FICP events.
- FICP is excited to introduce another addition to TheNetwork! Digital ribbons are a way to measure and reward engagement and interaction within TheNetwork and are awarded based on various tasks and criteria outlined here. Watch this short webinar to learn more about this interactive new feature.
- A recent study conducted by the Event Marketing Institute projects a sharp increase in attendee engagement with mobile event apps in the coming year, and claims that 86% of planners will have an app at their event by 2016. Have you downloaded the FICP mobile app yet? Simply search "FICP" in your provider's app store and download the app for year-round information, resources and more.
- Don't forget: May 7-16 marks the upcoming CMP 10-day testing window. Stay up-to-date on testing deadlines and exam schedules to renew or earn your CMP.
- The FICP Education Forum is filling fast! If you're a planner who wishes to attend, register now to guarantee your spot.
|FICP's areas of interest allow you to dive deeper into the topics that matter the most to you. Educational content now falls into six areas of interest (Meeting Planner Solutions, Meeting Trends and Strategic Thinking, Professional Growth and Personal Development, Technology Solutions, Focus on Senior Level Professionals and Focus on Emerging Professionals) that are relevant to the meeting planning industry. Use this webpage as a resource to stay up-to-date on upcoming educational opportunities and past resources by clicking the areas you're most interested in.|
The 2015 FICP Education Forum, taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC offers a wide variety of education from which to choose. Education sessions will cover an array of topic areas, including crisis management, compliance and the latest in event technology. Attendees will hear from keynote speakers Daniel Pink and Judy Smith in their captivating presentations, and will receive ample networking opportunities at several DC-themed evening events.
Remember, TheNetwork is your place to connect with each other, find great resources, browse past event materials and interact with your FICP community. Upload or update your photo, add to discussions, or start your own and check out resources old and new. Questions can always be directed to the Community Manager.
Vanessa Antonetti, Fidelity Investments
Staci Cardamon, Principal Financial Group
Tatiana Fittipaldi, CMP, Financial Services Roundtable
Amy Howell, Wintrust Mortgage
Alan McArdle, CMP, RBC Insurance
Amanda Pederson, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
Linsey Poletti, CMP, SEI
Kelly Raasch, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
Cassie Saleh, M&T Bank
Hollie Schwartz, FINRA
Brian Spence, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Stephanie Star, CMM, CMP, Liberty Mutual
Lindsay Stuebe, CMP, AIG
Lori Thomas, Fidelity Investments
Lori Alstrom, CMP, Wyndham Hotel Group
Abel Barrera, The Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Robert Brosseau, The Westin Bayshore
Kim Brussow, Vail Valley Partnership
Victor Canizares, SHE Spanish Heritage DMC
Natalie Hagee, CMP, Allied PRA Los Angeles
Suzanne Houghtaling, Sunsplash Events
Troy Martin, Miami Air International
Christine McNichols, Annapolis & Anne Arundel County CVB
Jodi Nasoff, W New York Times Square Hotel
Trisha Olach, CMP, Boyne Resorts
Karen Tomlinson, Hotel Irvine