Planner registration will open this summer. Note: Planner registration is limited and will close when capacity is reached.
Hospitality Partners: In order to attend the Annual Conference, you must either secure a spot through the online sales process or membership recruitment. Sales for the 2017 Annual Conference took place Thursday, February 9 at 11:00 a.m. CT. Please contact email@example.com with questions. Click here to learn more about the sponsorship levels.
Note: If you are an “FICP Chain Hotel,” please work with your GSO/NSO contact.
|PLANNER MEMBER REGISTRATION FEES
By September 29, 2017: $535
After September 29, 2017: $635
HOSPITALITY PARTNER REGISTRATION FEES
Planner Registration Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Planner and guest registration cancellations made on or before September 29, 2017, will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after September 29, 2017. All substitutions must be approved by FICP. Registrations may not be transferred to other FICP events.
Sponsorship Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Sponsorships are not cancelable. Sponsors are obligated to fulfill the minimum number of registrations for their sponsorship level. Registrants who are unable to attend may designate another person to attend in their place, provided that they are employed within that same company. All substitutions must be FICP hospitality partners approved by FICP. For more information, view the FICP Terms and Conditions for Event Participation.
- Planner member attendees and planner non-member attendees may register one guest.
- Hospitality partners may not register guests.
- Registered guests are permitted to attend evening events only.
- Non-registered guests sharing rooms may not attend any portion of the event.
- Event-specific day passes are not available.
- If a guest is employed in a related industry, he or she is restricted from soliciting business from other attendees or promoting their company at the event.
- If any guest violates the policies outlined above, the guest will be asked to leave the event and the planner attendee's membership will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
- The guest price is equal to planner registration price.
How to Secure a Room Reservation
Hotel rooms must be secured through the unique FICP reservation page in your registration confirmation. Rooms are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: hotel rooms are expected to sell out. Please secure your reservation as early as possible.
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place
San Diego, California 92101
Hotel Rates: $199 single room per night before taxes, gratuities and services.
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 p.m.