No one planned for the 2020 we’re experiencing. To understand and better adapt to a new future for meetings and events, you need timely, relevant education and the innovative ideas of the FICP community more than ever before.
In recognition of the challenges you’re facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FICP wants to give you the opportunity to experience the benefits of membership, at no cost, for a limited time.
Eligible meetings professionals can become trial members between June 1 – September 1, 2020, and gain access to offerings that include:
- Education Week (June 22-26): Five days of live and on-demand virtual education and networking activities that showcase the thought leadership of our members, hospitality partners and industry experts.
- FICP Anytime: A suite of virtual resources, including TheNetwork, webinars (live and on demand), CMP resources, podcasts, e-newsletters, research reports, TheBlog and FICP Shorts (quick-hit videos), for information and insight anytime.
- TheNetwork: The exclusive online community where meetings professional members and hospitality partners can participate in discussion forums or connect privately, access on-demand educational content and register for upcoming virtual activities.
- FICP Chats: A series of facilitated virtual discussions between meetings professionals and hospitality partners focused on adapting to the future of meetings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Shared Interest Groups (SIGs): Communities within TheNetwork organized around topics of interest to and exclusively for meetings professional members. Through online discussions and virtual meetings, they share innovative ideas, insights and best practices related to those topics.
If you’ve never been an FICP member, now is your chance to learn from an engaged community of peers and hospitality partners. It’s easy to join during our trial period – for free – to see what you’ve been missing. Simply follow these steps to apply for trial membership:
- Create an account using this link.
- Complete the required profile questions.
- Continue with the $295 “FICP Meeting Professional” option.
- Continue on the referral page and accept logo usage guidelines.
- Enter discount code 2020TRIAL on the “Enter Billing Information” page to reduce the price to $0.00 and continue.
- Click “Place Order.”
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact FICP Headquarters. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note: Trial memberships will be reviewed to ensure applicants meet FICP’s eligibility criteria. FICP reserves the right to deny membership to those who do not meet that criteria. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. Once approved, you will be able to log into TheNetwork and begin accessing FICP benefits.