It's not an exaggeration to say that meetings professionals' roles have changed in the past year. To understand and better adapt to a new future for meetings and events, you need timely, relevant education and the innovative ideas of the FICP community more than ever before.
We invite you to take a peek behind the curtain at the support and resources available exclusively to FICP members. Experience the benefits of membership, at no cost, through July 31.
Eligible meetings professionals can become trial members between May 1 and July 31, 2021, and gain access to offerings that include:
- Education Week (June 21-24): Last year, this virtual experience was our way to help our community come together when we couldn't host in-person events. This year, we're back and even better than before with four days of live and on-demand virtual education and networking activities that showcase the thought leadership of our members, hospitality partners and industry experts. A registration fee is required.
- TheNetwork: The exclusive online community where meetings professional members and hospitality partners can participate in discussion forums or connect privately, access on-demand educational content and register for upcoming virtual activities.
- FICP Anytime: A suite of virtual resources, including webinars (live and on demand), CMP resources, podcasts, e-newsletters, research reports, TheBlog and FICP Shorts (quick-hit videos), for information and insight anytime.
- FICP Chats: A series of facilitated virtual discussions between meetings professionals and hospitality partners focused on adapting to the future of meetings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Shared Interest Groups (SIGs): Communities within TheNetwork organized around topics, like event disruptions, of interest to, and exclusively for, meetings professional members. Through online discussions and virtual meetings, they share innovative ideas, insights and best practices related to those topics.
- CMP Cohort: This support system for meetings professionals seeking to earn their CMP meets bi-monthly to share tips for passing the exam.
If you’ve never been an FICP member, now is your chance to learn from an engaged community of peers and hospitality partners. It’s easy to join during our trial period – for free – to see what you’ve been missing. Simply follow these steps to apply for trial membership:
- Create a member account using this link.
- Upon verifying your email address, select the “Meetings Professional” type, and continue through the prompts to create an account.
- Click the blue “Purchase, Individual Membership” button when prompted.
- Click “Next” in the bottom right corner on the Membership Type page.
- Continue on the referral page and accept logo usage guidelines.
- Add to Cart and Checkout.
- Enter promo code 2021TRIAL and click “Apply.”
- Select a billing address and click “Checkout”
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact FICP Headquarters. We look forward to meeting you!
Come August 1, we’re pleased to offer trial members two options to remain in our community, and participate in upcoming learning and networking opportunities, including the 2021 FICP Annual Conference, our great return to in-person events. Please contact FICP Headquarters if you are interested in either of these options.
- Five-month membership – through December 31, 2021: $119
- Seventeen-month membership – through December 31, 2022: $409
Please note: Trial memberships will be reviewed to ensure applicants meet FICP’s eligibility criteria. FICP reserves the right to deny membership to those who do not meet those criteria. The trial membership program is available to new FICP membes only. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. Once approved, you will be able to log into TheNetwork and begin accessing FICP benefits.