Did You Know?
Health and wellness are top of mind at the start of a new year and appear on many New Year's resolutions lists. Start your year off right by keeping these 2019 wellness and health trends in mind. Trend #1: Eco-Keto eating. While the ketogenic diet soared in popularity in 2018, eco-consciousness brings added dimension to this trend. Trend #2: Rowing is the new spin. Boutique gyms are replacing spin studios with calorie-annihilating rowing studios. Read more about the health and wellness trends you should look out for in 2019.
5 Things to Know in January
If you're filling out your brand new 2019 calendar, don't forget to add these FICP events!
The January digital edition of MeetingsNet is now available.
Learn how to unlock creativity at the 2019 FICP Winter Symposium. Learn more.
Is professional growth one of your goals for the New Year? Volunteer for FICP. Learn more.
From Social: Are you smarter than your smartphone? Learn more.
Wellness in Your Meetings and Events
How important is it to you to plan a wellness activity for your meeting attendees? Respond to the poll in TheNetwork.
Get Inspired at the 2019 FICP Winter Symposium
Education at the 2019 FICP Winter Symposium is designed to inspire you to make 2019 your best year yet. Unlock creativity in your meetings and events and happiness in your workplace. Be better prepared for event disruptions and get the low-down on 2019 trends. Join meetings professionals and hospitality partners for learning and networking in Boston, January 27-29. Register today to secure your spot. Hospitality partner participation is sold out. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Grow with Us This Year
What's the best way to realize your expertise? Share your experience with FICP and demonstrate your leadership, push yourself professionally and expand your industry network. We are currently looking for individuals interested in joining the Symposia and Canadian Seminar event teams. Interested in participating? Submit an application, or view all current volunteer opportunities here.
Strategic Partner Profiles
Sterena Strickland, Director, National Accounts
"This partnership is valuable to us in so many ways. One of our passions is creating organizational change. Our involvement with FICP allows us to understand our clients’ needs and the true purpose behind their meetings. Together, we make the purpose a reality. We create amazing experiences that inspire and drive real organizational change!"
At ACCESS, we believe in the power of shared experiences that help drive organizational change.
Kelly Bliznik, Insurance Meetings & Incentives, Disney Meetings & Events
"I love that FICP brings meeting professionals and hospitality partners together in cool locations to share best practices and industry trends, while learning about each other through unique experiences."
One of this year’s major announcements, the new convention center expansion at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort, provides planners with a total of nearly 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. Learn more about the reimagination of Disney Meetings & Events and the other major announcements for 2019.
FICP Welcomes New & Returning Members and Hospitality Partners
- Anna Bauch, Prudential Capital Group
- Keya Bazemore, New York Life Insurance Company
- Courtney Bryson, Prudential
- Rebecca Cliche, Liberty Mutual
- Lissa Evans, Mastercard Worldwide
- Corinne Fish, New York Life / MainStay Investments
- Jesse Hapke, Principal
- Ashley Johnson, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
- Kyle Jordan, Financial Planning Association
- Jovy Paule, Mackenzie Investments
- Kerry Prifty, Liberty Mutual
- Sara Riordan, Liberty Mutual
- Barbara Rohloff, Prudential
- Shawn Sparks, AIG
- Ikumi Tran, Liberty Mutual
- Lori Cassidy, Royal Caribbean International
- Joe Cestare, PRA
- Shea Cochran, Mauna Lani, an Auberge Resort
- Stefanie Damiani, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
- Kristin Downey, Washington Speakers Bureau
- Sarah Gippin, PRA New York
- Alex Glantz, Moxy NYC Downtown
- Nicole Hanewinkel, InterContinental Hotel Berlin
- Rob Hollingsworth, brand.LIVE
- Taylor Levy, Destination South
- Tara McNamara, Capital City Events, Inc.
- Michelle Mercier, Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
- Meghan Pearis, Monaco Government Tourist Office
- Denise Santos-Colonel, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Robin Tosto, The Hotel Viking