Reports & Publications
FICP periodically conducts studies and polls across industry topics of interest. The results of these studies and association polls are available to current planner members and hospitality partners only.
The 2015 FICP Incentives Survey was conducted to gather trends and data related to incentives programs. The survey was sent to all FICP planner members on June 1, 2015 and was closed two weeks later. Read the executive summary here. The full text of the study is available to FICP planner members in TheNetwork. Log in here to access.
The Convention Industry Council released data on the Economic Significance of Meetings to the US Economy in February 2014. Read the executive summary here. The full text of the study is available to FICP Planner Members and Hospitality Partners in TheNetwork. Log in here to access.
The executive summary of FICP's 2012 Economic Impact Study, is available to the public. Access it here.
- View the latest association news and announcements in NewsNet
- Download the MeetingsNet e-magazine app to read the regular FICP feature, and view past FICP Newsletters in TheNetwork
- View past FICP InFocus interviews from Prevue magazine
- Business Travel News
- The Meeting Magazines
- Ignite magazine
- Meetings & Conventions magazine
- Prevue magazine
- Successful Meetings/Meetings News
- CIC - Convention Industry Council
- GBTA - Global Business Travel Association (formerly NBTA - National Business Travel Association)
- HSMAI - Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International
- ISES - International Special Events Society
- LIMRA International
- MDRT - Million Dollar Round Table
- MPI - Meeting Professionals International
- PCMA - Professional Convention Management Association
- Site - Society of Incentive & Travel Executives
- U.S. Travel Association