- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
The year is winding down, but FICP is still staying busy! Want to re-live all of our 2016 events? Head to our Flickr page or browsing the tag #FICP16 on social media.
- All: FICP will be announcing our 2017 event schedule soon! Check your inbox next week.
- Hospitality Partners: FICP will announce its 2017 sponsorship sales dates next week! Have questions on sponsorship? View our new About Partnership page.
- Planner Members: The Annual Business Meeting will take place on Friday, November 11 at the 2016 Annual Conference. Those not in attendance may vote using a confidential, electronic proxy ballot. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- From Social: Meet the planner members who will be speaking at the 2016 Annual Conference!
- The October digital edition of MeetingsNet is now available! This month's issue features FICP Insight, how to make docs’ maintenance of certification easy and more!
The 15th Annual Silent Auction is now live! Interested parties may bid on items through Friday, November 11, and donations are accepted through the end of October. You do not have to attend the Annual Conference to participate - all are welcome to donate and bid!
All Silent Auction proceeds will benefit Junior Achievement® (JA) National, as well as JA of Middle Tennessee.
The 2016 FICP Fall Symposium was a huge success! Attendees were treated to magnificent views, stellar education sessions and regular networking opportunities to help expand their professional network.
Have you visited TheNetwork recently? There's a lot going on! Planner members and hospitality partners are constantly networking and sharing ideas through discussion forums and private messages. Seek help for the questions you may have, or provide your experience and insight to those in need! As always, you can find past education materials from all FICP events, which is incredibly valuable if you're pursuing your CMP.
Tracy Torrez, The Hotel Emma
Robyn Akin, DSC, Destination Services Corp.
Heda Chehda, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa
Jennifer Girgus, Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Leticia Hickman, Sheraton New Orleans
Mai Johnson, Bellagio
Su Duff, Ovation Ireland
Shiloh Walen, Hamilton Princess & Beach Club
Megan Hartt, The Venetian | The Palazzo
Patricia Beaudoux, The Venetian | The Palazzo
Nathalie Gonzalez, Hyatt Regency Jersey City
James Campbell, InterContinental Hotels Group
Jesse Suglia, InterContinental Hotels Group
Tracy Wray, Sheraton Grand Nashville
Kristen Arnold, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Roma Giordano, Red Rock Resort
Meridith Zelones, Palace Hotel
Casie Anderson, InterContinental New Orleans
Christopher Clifford, Keppler Speakers
Joseph Dickey, Grand Hyatt San Francisco
Carla McGlynn, Asheville Convention & Visitors Bureau
Laura Weyrick, JW Marriott Essex House New York
Maura Dominguez-Zhang, Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Curacao
Ian Mendoza, The St. Regis Bal Harbour
Sarah Shelton, Vail Resorts Meetings & Events
Michelle Gortemoller, Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Mark Ley, Las Alcobas, Napa Valley
Rachel Roland, Grand Hyatt Atlanta
Ryan Galvin, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Claire Whitlock, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Chris Long, Omni Homestead
Deirdre Purcell, InterContinental Dublin
Dana Zayas, InterContinental Hotels Group
Will Cornwall, The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village