- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
- Follow along with FICP in Hawai’i via Facebook and Twitter, using #FICP14. Don’t miss any of the action!
- FICP's new and improved online community is here! Get started today here or on your FICP mobile app by tapping "THENETWORK." Tips on navigating the new platform and webinars coming soon!
- Planners: Registration is now open for the 2015 FICP Winter Symposium, taking place January 25-27 at The Langham Hotel in Boston, MA.
- FICP’s 13th silent auction is going on now. Bid on a variety of packages, including music memorabilia, a European getaway and much more. Get started today. The auction closes at 1:10 p.m. Hawai'i time on Tuesday, November 18. You don't need to attend the conference to bid on items and win. Participate in the auction and help us reach our fundraising goal in support of Junior Achievement®.
- Looking for a way to communicate the value of meetings? Visit the Meetings Mean Business website for toolkit resources, industry research, interviews and news related to the power of meetings and incentive programs.
The highly anticipated Annual Conference is three short days away. Attendees will hear from an impressive lineup of keynote speakers, experience unique networking events and choose from an array of education sessions. Keep up-to-date on Hawai’i happenings on FICP’s Facebook and Twitter. Attendees: before you depart, download the Onsite Guide and Annual Conference mobile app, and planners, don't forget to book your appointments for The Network – Live. Safe travels!
Mark your calendar for a variety of FICP events to be held in 2015. From Boston to Santa Barbara and several locations in between, FICP's 2015 event lineup offers something for everyone. Take a look at these upcoming events and choose what works best for you.
Are you interested in playing a larger role within FICP? We are currently seeking passionate, engaged members to support several committees and task forces in 2015. Details on available opportunities can be found on the FICP Volunteer webpage. View the Call for Volunteers Webinar to learn more, and complete the volunteer form if you are interested in serving as an FICP volunteer in 2015.
The 2015 FICP New Member Recruiting Contest is underway and this year’s prizes include opportunities to attend the 2015 and 2016 FICP Annual Conferences. Thank you to those who have already recruited new planner members. These new members can leverage the numerous membership benefits and services that are critical to professional development. If you haven't done so already, spread the word about the valuable educational and networking opportunities FICP membership provides. Click the appropriate link below to learn more and get started.
Congratulations to the following members, who earned their Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS) certification from the Society of Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE).
- Tina Chambers, CIS, Meliá Hotels International
- Betsy Grey, CIS, Meliá Hotels International
- Michael Kohlmaier, CIS, Meliá Hotels International
Kudos to Jennifer Knapp, who was recently promoted to National Sales Manager, driving the course for new business development at Image Technologies Corporation.
Do you know an FICP Member or Hospitality Partner who deserves Kudos for a promotion, CMP designation, award/honor or outstanding contribution? Let us know!
Dianna Devlin, CMP, Liberty Mutual
Melissa Shanahan, State Farm Insurance
Christin Wood, AIC, CPCU, State Farm Insurance
Julie Zimmerman, A & D Advisory Group
Jennifer Ashburn, VDA Productions
Brenda Bradley, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Santiago Carmona, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
Jordan Clark, Caesars Entertainment
John Costelloe, Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa
Susanne Da Silva, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Michelle Devine, Visit Newport Beach
Brian Dye, Four Seasons Resort Whistler
Denise Floria, Andaz 5th Avenue
Dennis Hoffman, CMP, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
David Hubbard, J&S Audio Visual
Geoff Mak, CEM, CMP, Direct Energy Centre & Allstream Centre at Exhibition Place
Lorraine McCarthy, Four Seasons Resort Maui
David McCollum, DoubleDutch
Donna Mitsos, The Leading Hotels of the World
Braedan Quigley, Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino
Taylor Walker, The Hiltons of Washington
Aaron Weegar, Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brad Williams, Platinum DMC Collection