- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
November is upon us, and with it comes a change in the weather, the beginning of the holiday season and the 2013 Annual Conference. Enjoy this month's issue of NewsNet and be on the lookout for some big announcements from FICP coming soon!
- Become an FICP volunteer. Submit your volunteer form by Friday, November 29 for consideration.
- Participate in the 2013 FICP Annual Conference Silent Auction, benefitting Junior Achievement®. Bidding closes on November 19.
- Your FICP member benefit subscription to MEETINGSNET/corporate&incentives is going digital. Starting in January, issues will be delivered via their new tablet magazine app. Learn more here and download the preview issue available now.
- Thanks to all the planners who updated their profiles last month. If you're one of the several planners who hasn't updated your profile yet, please do so here.
- Have you left any recommendations in TheNetwork lately? This is a great opportunity to share your experience working with your fantastic FICP connections. Simply click the profile of the person you wish to recommend, scroll down on their profile and click "Give a Recommendation." It only takes a few minutes, but makes a big impact.
We'll be keeping everyone in the know next week during the 2013 FICP Annual Conference. Follow us on Twitter with #FICP13, and watch Facebook daily for photo highlights. Again this year, CNTV will be preparing daily news recaps, which will be distributed via email each morning to all planner members and hospitality partners. Questions? Contact our community manager.
This month, FICP members and hospitality partners have two opportunities to support Junior Achievement and Junior Achievement of Northern New England (the JA chapter serving the Boston area): participating in the 12th annual silent auction and – new this year – The Great Piggy Bank Adventure.
- With more than 100 items to choose from, this year's silent auction offers something for everyone. Bidding is open now, so visit the silent auction site to submit your bid before the auction closes on Tuesday, November 19 at 1:10 p.m. EST.
- Help support JA of Northern New England with the click of a button! Through The Great Piggy Bank Adventure, you can help JA of Northern New England earn extra funding. Details can be found on FICP’s Giving Back page.
FICP is looking for passionate, engaged volunteers to help with committee and task force work in 2014. Click here for more information. If you are interested in volunteering with FICP, please complete our volunteer form by Friday, November 29.
Each month in NewsNet, we feature FICP Strategic Partners. This month, we showcase these two terrific companies. Click their logos to read our interviews with them.
Tracie Dailey, Mutual of Omaha
Morgan Lewis, Fidelity Investments
Michael Lifson, CMP, CMM, Liberty Mutual
Nancy Palleschi, The Carlyle Group
Stacy Schierman, Standard & Poors
Christine Snow, Colonial Life
Helen Van Dongen, CMP, CMM, KPMG LLP
Laia Climent, W Barcelona
Leda Del Fiacco, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group
Shelby Driver, MGM Resorts International
Marcella Ercolini, Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
Bruce Finch, Colonial Williamsburg Hotels
Jock Goodrich, The Resort at Pelican Hill
Stephanie Harrell, Maybourne Hotel Group, London, UK – Claridge’s, The Connaught, The Berkeley
Aubrie Jones, DMCP, Hosts Global Alliance
Elide Marin Rodriguez, Palace Resorts & Le Blanc Spa Resort
Tracy Newland, Hyatt Regency Orlando
Danielle Nichols, New York Hilton Midtown
Johanna Provenzano, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Melinda Reilly, Trump National Doral Miami
Ronald White, The James Royal Palm
New to NewsNet is a Kudos section, where FICP recognizes members for promotions, CMP designations, awards/honors and outstanding contributions. Do you know someone who deserves a Kudos? Let us know!
|Congratulations to FICP planner member Meghan Schilt, who was presented with a Pacesetter award from the Convention Industry Council (CIC).|
Thank you to the Annual Conference Design Team for the extensive contributions they have made to the 2013 Annual Conference!
Koleen M. Roach, Securian Financial Group
Bob Beach, Destination Hotels and Resorts
Cosimo Bruzzese, Briggs Inc.
Hilary Dunlavey, Starwood Hotels of Boston
Anne Erickson, Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Alison Hall, MEETINGSNET/corporate&incentives
Marla Hannigan, Mutual of Omaha
Jeff Leggett, Co-operators Insurance
Daniele Menache, AllianceBernstein
Dan Young, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans