Join the FICP Network of Experienced Professionals
The FICP community brings together like-minded meeting professionals interested in excellence in their field. The value of FICP membership increases over time as you build a strong network of meeting planners and hospitality partners who work on the cutting-edge of industry trends and represent the best destinations, products and services available worldwide.
This is the FICP advantage.
Connect with Industry Peers
- Unique and balanced planner-to-hospitality ratio at all events
- Planner member and hospitality partner directories to connect 24/7 with peers across the globe
Learn Best Practices and Emerging Trends
- Education designed specifically to address the problems, challenges and trends of insurance and financial services planners through in-person events such as the Annual Conference, Education Forum and regional meetings
- Interactive webinars throughout the year featuring industry experts covering hot topics and best practices
- Share meeting experiences and insights through the TheNetwork, an online community tool
Evolve as a Meeting Professional
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to industry publications such as MEETINGSNet/corporate&incentives and Prevue magazines as well as the FICP monthly enewsletter, NewsNet
- Access to FICP-commissioned research and surveys for valuable insight into economic data and prevailing trends
- Shape the direction of FICP and increase leadership development through participation in committees, design teams, board positions and more