Join the Experienced Professionals at FICP
The FICP community brings together like-minded meeting professionals interested in excellence in their field. The value of FICP membership increases over time as you build a strong network of meeting planners and hospitality partners who work on the cutting-edge of industry trends and represent the best destinations, products and services available worldwide.
Connect with Industry Peers
- Unique and balanced planner-to-hospitality ratio at all events
- Planner member and hospitality partner directories to connect 24/7 with peers across the globe
Learn Best Practices and Emerging Trends
- Education designed specifically to address the problems, challenges and trends of insurance and financial services planners through in-person events such as the Annual Conference, Education Forum and Symposia.
- Interactive webinars throughout the year featuring industry experts covering hot topics and best practices
- Share meeting experiences and insights through the TheNetwork, an online community tool
Evolve as a Meetings & Events Professional
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to industry publications MeetingsNet and Prevue magazines as well as the FICP monthly newsletter, NewsNet
- Access to FICP-commissioned research and surveys for valuable insight into economic data and prevailing trends
- Shape the direction of FICP and increase leadership development through participation in committees, design teams, board positions and more