- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
Summer is upon us, and FICP is busy preparing for several upcoming events. The sold out Education Forum, taking place at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, June 18–20, the Summer Symposium, being held August 21–23 at the Omni King Edward Hotel in Toronto, ON, and the Fall Symposium, taking place September 7–9 at the newly reopened Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage are sure to keep planner members and hospitality partners connected throughout the summer. We hope to see you at these upcoming FICP events.
- Planner registration is now open for the 2014 FICP Annual Conference. Reserve your spot now, and don't forget to check out the incredible airfare deals, starting at $300 + tax!
- Hospitality Partners – Visit our recently redesigned Sponsorship & Partner Opportunities page to stay up-to-date on upcoming partnership opportunities.
- FICP is pleased to announce the keynote speakers for the 2014 FICP Annual Conference. Learn more about Robert Fogarty, Carey Lohrenz and Mike Rayburn and their unique presentations here.
- Are you planning to attend the 2014 FICP Summer or Fall Symposia? Planner registration is now open for both. Secure your spot before these events sell out.
- Coming soon, the FICP Mobile App. In one app, you’ll be able to reach year-round resources for FICP, as well as the mobile apps for all remaining events in 2014. Watch for an email soon with instructions to download.
The 2014 FICP New Member Recruitment Contest is underway and this year's prizes include opportunities to attend the 2014 FICP Annual Conference, taking place at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Waikoloa, Hawai'i, as well as the 2015 Annual Conference, November 15–18, 2015, taking place at the Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas. New members can take advantage of the numerous membership benefits and services that accompany FICP membership.
2014 New Member Recruiting Contest Guidelines:
FICP Strategic Partners support the organization year-round. This month, learn more about Miami Air International. Click their logo to read our interview with them.
Kudos to hospitality partner Spencer Hux of Kiawah Island Golf Resort on being named one of Collaborate's "40 Under 40." Read more about Spencer and the rest of the honorees here.
Do you know an FICP member or hospitality partner who deserves Kudos for a promotion, CMP designation, award/honor or outstanding contribution? Let us know!
- Planner membesr: Kara Waugh is asking for tips on ideal staff to attendee ratios at events.
- Ask Ed’s most recent installment is from “Globetrotter,” looking for ways to show the value of international travel to executives. Weigh in here.
- Have any fresh community service or charitable contribution ideas? Shelly Tsipori is looking for ideas in the Ask Ed group.
Jessica Andrews, Ernst & Young
Meghan Barucci, Silicon Valley Bank
Christine Falcone, AXA Equitable
Miaeng Griffin, Ernst & Young
Gail Hines, CMM, CMP, FLMI, ALHC, Bankers Fidelity Life
Joanna Julian, CMP, M&T Bank
Kara Leodler, Kansas City Life Insurance
Alison McKirnan, Nationwide Insurance
Nila Mistry, RBC Global Asset Management
Julie Montalbano, Amica Mutual Insurance Company
Caitlin Morgan, Natixis Global Asset Management
Joy Romero Seijas, Oliver Wyman
Johanna Smiljanic, CMP, National Western Life Insurance Company
Tara Tibbetts, CMP, Cetera Financial Group
Doreen Au, CMP, Starwood Hotels and Resorts - Waikiki
Jennifer Auchterlonie, Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa
John Bernardoni, John Bernardoni Production Group, Inc.
Anthony Bonanno, Washington Marriott Marquis
Laura Carr, Le Meridien Delfina, Viceroy Hotel Group/Starwood Hotels
Amy Dienes, Dolce Hotels & Resorts
Heidi Edinger, CMP, CASE, Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
Cathy Gregory, The Leading Hotels of the World
Jami Guttenberg, Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Mark Hubrich, SignUp4
Diane Hutchinson-Fontana, Tumlare Destination Management
Darlene Johnson, Revere Hotel Boston Common
Kimberly Jones, Renaissance Esmerelda Resort & Spa
Maria King, Marriott International
Janet Lincoln, Scout Hotels & Resorts
Emma McGurk, Ovation Global DMC
Ally Mead, Mirbeau Inn & Spa
Crystal Petersson, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
Tim Reber, Leading Authorities, Inc.
Elizabeth Savoy, Hilton Toronto
Vivian Shaw, The Sebastian - Vail
Gina Sinatro, One Ocean Resort Hotel & Spa
Amanda Warner, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
Esther Wells, JW Marriott Essex House New York
Tristan Wood, Standard International