- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
Spring has sprung, and meetings and events professionals are blossoming in the new year! What positive changes have you made thus far? Share your success in TheNetwork.
- Want to demonstrate your expertise at an FICP event? The Call for Speakers is now open!
- There's still time to renew - but not much. View your invoice now.
- Miss the 2017 Winter Symposium? Re-live the magic on FICP's Flickr!
- From Social: 2017 Preview: Emerging Event Tech You Should Know About. FICP's social media is the best way to receive timely, relevant content on a daily basis. Follow us by clicking the icons at the bottom of this page!
- The March digital edition of MeetingsNet is now available! This month's issue features articles about six ways to help your CEO develop stage presence, information about the DOL rule and more.
Planner registration for the 2017 FICP Education Forum is now open. This highly-anticipated event will feature targeted education and networking opportunities that are designed to amplify your impact as a meetings and events professional. This event is likely to sell-out. Reserve your spot now.
Update: April 12, 2017
Planner registration has reached capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
The 2017 FICP Directory will be published and distributed to more than 1,400 FICP meetings and events professionals this June. Advertising commitments must be received by FICP Headquarters by Monday, April 3 and materials must be submitted no later than Friday, April 14. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact FICP Relationship Manager Jack Gage. Positions are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Global Meetings Industry Day (GMID) celebrates the meetings and events industry. Through events across the world, GMID will demonstrate the measurable impact that meetings have on business, economies and communities.
On April 6, 2017, join your fellow FICPers and meetings and events professionals by participating in this celebration of our industry.
Meetings and Events
Lesley Acosta, First Eagle Investment Management
Alicia Arseneau, Kuoni Destination Management
Lauren Bonfe, Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
Marina Braica, Radisson-Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Roy Butteling, Starwood Maui
Maria Ana Rosa Corona Jimenez, Tropical Incentives DMC
Lindsey Dealy, Auberge Resorts
Steve Djubenski, Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion
Heather Fishbein, Sunbound
Diane Flaks, Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Mark Forrest, W New York
Diane Hamilton, Relevé Unlimited
Cristina Kelleher, Delamar Hotels
Carissa Koral, Quebec City Business Destination
Patrick McCormick, Meet Atlantic City
Amanda Parsons, The Hay-Adams
Steven Patton, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Lynn Suniga Nelson, Bacara Resort & Spa - The Meritage Collection
Charlene Thomas, Navarro Doyle Collection
Andy Williams, Destination South Meetings & Events, a DMC Network Company
Heather Williams, Plus 39 Italy