- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
The sold-out Education Forum is just around the corner and we couldn't be more excited! If you were unable to grab a spot, plan on joining us at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal in Montréal, Canada, August 20-22, or the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara, California, September 30 - October 2 for the Summer and Fall Symposia.
- The 2015 FICP Directory has been sent to all FICP members and hospitality partners. Check your mailbox for this excellent yearly member benefit! If you haven't yet received your printed copy, search for members and hospitality partners on our online directory.
- The 2014 Annual Report is here! Printed copies will be available at the Education Forum registration desk. The report will be sent electronically to all members and hospitality partners following the Education Forum.
- Attention Hospitality Partners: FICP is looking for Evening Event sponsors for the 2016 Annual Conference in Nashville. If interested, please contact Katie Walsh at email@example.com.
- We are excited to have Anya, a student participant in Junior Achievement, speak at the Education Forum next week. She’ll be talking about how support like ours has helped her prepare for the future. Learn more about our partnership with JA on our Giving Back page.
- Sherri Lindenberg, CLU, Senior Vice President, Marketing at Crump, joined the Board of Directors on June 1. Welcome, Sherri!
Registration for the 2015 FICP Summer Symposium is now open. Don't miss the opportunity to participate in top-notch education and networking opportunities in beautiful Montréal, Canada. Planner members and hospitality partners attending the symposium can also take advantage of special discounts from Porter Airlines and WestJet. More information will be coming soon.
As you may know, Junior Achievement® (JA) is the dedicated philanthropic partner for FICP and this partnership promotes education, supports students interested in the travel and tourism industry and provides long-term volunteer opportunities for FICP members and hospitality partners. In addition to the Silent Auction donation to the organization, FICP works with local JA chapters throughout the year to incorporate JA students and/or volunteers into our events. If you have personally volunteered with JA in the past or are currently doing so, please email Kelly Sherrard. We would love to speak with you about assisting us in educating the membership around what JA does and how to get involved.
Congratulations to the following FICP Planner Members and Hospitality Partners who were named MeetingsNet 2015 Changemakers:
Sherri Lindenberg, Crump
Joe Scully, John Hancock Financial Services
Elizabeth Warwick, Liberty Mutual
Padraic Gilligan, Ovation Global DMC
- Planners, there's a brand-new discussion in your group, asking for tablet suggestions. Add your two cents!
- So many great resources await, including event attendee lists, the full membership list, webinars and more.
- Interested in being seen as an industry leader? Toss your hat in the ring to be interviewed for a future article with one of our media partners, like MeetingsNet and Prevue. Learn more here.
Jacqueline Acomb, RBC Global Asset Management
Bradley Anderson, Rural Mutual Insurance Company
Lisette Cuevas, AIG Financial Distributors
Heather Currier, Credit Suisse
Mary Hael, Northwestern Mutual
Michel Jacobs, Nationwide Insurance
Kristina Kasheta, Prudential
James Keefe, Nationwide Insurance
Kathleen Maier, CMP, Dun & Bradstreet
Ali Mantia, Nationwide Insurance
Kylie Olanowski, Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
Meg Sheehy, Credit Suisse
Brigid Steele, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
Lesley Barnett, CMP, Hosts Chicago, A Hosts Global Alliance Member
Anita Bhamra, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Nicole Brevoort, Access Destination Services
Michelle Brunet, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Tracy Connolly, Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater
Joseph Critelli, Omni Orlando Resort At ChampionsGate
Lauren Gillmore, Hosts Global Alliance
Reggie Lang, WestJet Airlines
Felix Llibre, Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Catherine McAuley, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Sandra Perrig, Vail Valley Partnership
Amelie Sommer, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Paris
Kari Troncatty, Dorchester Collection