- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
Happy New Year from FICP! We look forward to sharing 2014 with you. From new opportunities to connect with fellow FICP planner members and hospitality partners, chances to learn from industry experts and several new events taking place, FICP has much in store this year. We hope you'll join us as we continue to connect, learn and grow.
- Busy schedules this time of year are a given. We're offering planners a one-day registration option for the upcoming FICP Winter Symposium. Learn more.
- FICP is pleased to announce its 2014 leadership. Take a look at who makes up our 2014 Board of Directors and Hospitality Partner Advisory Council (HPAC).
- Get involved in TheNetwork in 2014 and get the most out of your FICP membership! Join a discussion, browse great resources and make new connections here.
- Sponsorship sales for the 2014 Annual Conference will go live on Tuesday, February 11 at 11:00 a.m. CST.
- Sponsorship sales for the 2014 Education Forum will go live on Tuesday, March 11 at 11:00 a.m. CST. Please review the “Safe Send” instructions listed below to ensure FICP emails are delivered straight to your inbox.
In addition to a new, one-day registration option, the FICP Winter Symposium offers attendees a chance to connect in a smaller, more focused environment. The FICP Winter Symposium will feature top educational content, including sessions led by these industry experts:
|Lior Arussy, Founder, The Strativity Group||Exceptional or Nothing, The New Performance Standard|
|Chris Bashinelli, Actor, PBS TV Host & UN Emcee||From Brooklyn to Africa|
|Dianne Devitt, President/Owner, D3Dimensions||Creativity with a Message|
|James Spellos, President, Meeting U||The Meeting Professionals Guide to Internet Connectivity|
|Jim Wexler, President, Experiences Unlimited||Planning for Gamification|
2013 Annual Conference favorite Jessica Holmes will also make an appearance at FICP Winter Symposium, performing during Tuesday evening’s ENCORE! event. View the session schedule for an all-inclusive look at the exceptional educational and networking opportunities offered at this event and register today.
Don’t forget to renew your affiliation with FICP for 2014. Planner members and hospitality partners may access their profile and renewal invoice by logging into the FICP website. Click on the “My Memberships and Transactions” to submit payment or download a copy of your invoice.
Those who wish to be included in the printed 2014 FICP Membership Directory must renew by Friday, February 28.
Visit ja.org to learn more about volunteering with Junior Achievement, or sign up to volunteer today.
While we all get a lot of emails, it's also a primary source of communication between FICP and its members and hospitality partners. If you are concerned you may not be receiving all FICP emails, please consult the steps below:
- Check your spam, junk or bulk folders for emails from FICP. If you see a message from us in one of those folders, add email@example.com to the safe sender list in your email platform.
- If you cannot locate the email in the above-mentioned folders, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be blocking one of Constant Contact’s (the email management platform used by FICP) IP addresses. Since Constant Contact does not always send your email from the same IP address, it is not possible to determine which particular IP address has been blocked. To ensure that all IP addresses are being accepted by your ISP, you may wish to request a whitelist for FICP from your ISP or IT department. If you need more assistance, please contact FICP's Community Manager.
FICP Strategic Partners support the organization year-round. This month, learn more about The Broadmoor. Click their logo to read our interview with Pierre Stone.
Do you know an FICP member who deserves Kudos for a promotion, CMP designation, award/honor or outstanding contribution? Let us know!
Ask Ed is busy again in 2014! This week, he is looking for input on international travel security. There are also some great discussions about new venues, green meetings and more. Join his group in TheNetwork and join the discussions! Have a question for Ed? Submit it here.
Brian Brown, CMP, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Linda Cavenee, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Courtney Davis, Wells Fargo
Rachel Dworsky, DMCP, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Alyssa Groom, CMP, Wells Fargo
Beth Hamacher, QBE North America
Ashley Haynes, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Maggie Hoi, CMM, CMP, Wells Fargo
Jodi Ieva, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Jack Kolb, American Family Insurance
Edeline Larkins, Wells Fargo
Patti Levey, CMM, CTE, PwC
Michelle Lynch, Cambridge Associates
Alisha Martorella-Smith, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Sandra Moore, CMP, Sun Life Financial
Darci Motta, CMP, CITE, CSAA Insurance Group
Lori Nguyen, Wells Fargo
Sej Pandya, CMP, Capital One
Nancy Parish, Summit Partners
Lori Aparicio, The Venetian | The Palazzo
Raqual Baptiste, CMP, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
Lesli Blye, Iacono Productions
Jennifer Brown, Aspen Ski Company
Carmela Buenrostro, Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Ryan Buzzard, Omni Hotels & Resorts
Chris Carpenter, The Edwardian Group London
Ashley Cawood, CMP, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
Matt Cuevas, Cappa & Graham
Josh DeSilva, DeSilva Meetings Consultants
Meredith Dicker, The Hiltons of Washington
Mike Drinkwalter, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
Nalini Dube-Borzym, CMP, Discover Palm Beach County
Meghan Duff, Sonnenalp Hotel of Vail
Scott Eames, AlliedPRA
Annie Farrell, Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island
Nacho Ferrando, Spaintacular DMC
Pat Gappmayr, Tourism Kelowna
Jessica Gibbons, Antonopoulos Group: Hotel Nelligan and Place d'Armes
Cheryl-Ann Grimes, Loews Don CeSar Hotel
Lauren Halpern, Deco Productions, a DMC Network Company
Donald Harvey, FireSky Resort and Spa
Troy Hedenskog, The Ranch at Rock Creek
Holls Hicks, The Ranch at Rock Creek
Erica Hussey, DMCP, Hosts Global Alliance
Susan Kennedy, Sanderling Resort
Kyle Kidder, Turning Stone Resort
John Ksar, The Harry Walker Agency, Inc.
Eric Kuester, Pinehurst Resort
Sarah Lantzer, MGM Grand Hotel
Meghan Lynch, AlliedPRA New York
Karen Mahrous, Ocean House
Jim Manley, The Ranch at Rock Creek
Heifi Miesrsemann, CMP, The Westin Verasa Napa
Marlene Piat, Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Lori Rehm, The Sagamore
Trevor Roald, QuickMobile
Natasha Shah, The Hay-Adams
Karen Strgagich, Noble House Hotels and Resorts
Kelsey Swan, Winegardner & Hammons, Inc
Steven Tanzer, TripBuilder Media Inc.
Ryan Thompson, Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
Kimberly Urich, CMP, Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
Brian Whitt, DSC, Destination Services Corp.
Jennifer Worthley, Enchantment Group
Marcella Zuniga, Dorchester Collection