New Member Recruiting Contest
Recruiting Effort for Annual Conference Extended to 10/31
Hospitality partners now have until Friday, October 31 to recruit new planner members and earn a spot at the 2014 FICP Annual Conference in Hawai'i. Follow the steps below if you plan to take advantage of this extended deadline.
- The new planner member should submit a membership application and dues payment. The planner member should list the hospitality partner's name and company in the referral section of the application.
- Once the planner member has been approved for membership, they must register for the 2014 FICP Annual Conference in Hawai'i.
- After the planner member has joined FICP and registered for the 2014 Annual Conference, the hospitalit partner will receive a code to register for the 2014 Annual Conference at a discounted registration fee of $2,800 ($5,175 value).
Start reaching out to your network to share the benefits of FICP membership. Need tips on how to spread the word? Here are some ideas:
- Send an email invitation to your network
- Share the benefits of membership with your peers
- Add a link to the FICP website to your emails
- Pass along the membership brochure or membership video to your colleagues
- Post tweets and other announcements on your social media channels
- The Hospitality Partner who recruits the most new planner** members between October 1, 2013, and September 30, 2014, will receive a complimentary registration ($5,175 value) to the 2015 Annual Conference November 15-18, 2015, at the Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas. Note: In the event of a tie, the longer-standing Hospitality Partner will win the prize and no second place prize will be awarded.
- Any hospitality partner that recruits one (1) or more meeting planners to join FICP and register for the 2014 Annual Conference by September 30 will earn a spot at the 2014 Annual Conference, but must still pay a discounted registration fee of $2,800 ($5,175 value). Note: Limited spots are available for hospitality partners to attend through new member recruitment.
- This is a recruiting effort to build a strong membership base. Hospitality Partners are not allowed to pay for planner membership dues and fees associated with attending the conference (registration, hotel, airfare, ect).
- Hospitality Partners that qualify through new member recruiting must attend the Annual Conference of the same year. No transfers will be made to future Annual Conferences or other FICP events.
* Rules valid only for the 2014 recruitment contest.
**A new planner is defined as one who has not maintained FICP membership during the past 12 months and pays at least $275 in dues.