New Member Recruiting Contest
Start reaching out to your network to share the benefits of FICP membership. Need tips on how to spread the word? Here are some ideas:
- Send an email invitation to your network
- Share the benefits of membership with your peers
- Add a link to the FICP website to your emails
- Pass along the membership brochure or membership video to your colleagues
- Post tweets and other announcements on your social media channels
- NEW FOR 2015: The hospitality partner who recruits the most new planner* members each quarter will have the opportunity to submit a brief (3 minute max) video snippet that will be distributed by FICP through NewsNet. The hospitality partner will be responsible for creating this video which will offer the chance to promote themselves and their business to the FICP community.
- The Hospitality Partner who recruits the most new planner** members between October 1, 2014, and September 30, 2015, will receive a complimentary registration ($5,175 value) to the 2016 Annual Conference November 9-12 at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Note: In the event of a tie, the longer-standing Hospitality Partner will win the prize and no second place prize will be awarded.
- Any hospitality partner that recruits one (1) or more meeting planners to join FICP and register for the 2015 Annual Conference by September 30 will earn a spot at the 2015 Annual Conference, but must still pay a discounted registration fee of $2,800 ($5,175 value). Note: Limited spots are available for hospitality partners to attend through new member recruitment.
- This is a recruiting effort to build a strong membership base. Hospitality Partners are not allowed to pay for planner membership dues and fees associated with attending the conference (registration, hotel, airfare, ect).
- Hospitality Partners that qualify through new member recruiting must attend the Annual Conference of the same year. No transfers will be made to future Annual Conferences or other FICP events.
* Rules valid only for the 2015 recruitment contest.
**A new planner is defined as one who has not maintained FICP membership during the past 12 months and pays at least $275 in dues.