New Member Recruitment Contest
- The hospitality partner recruitment contest for the 2016 Annual Conference is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
- We encourage you to continue recruiting new planner members as part of the 2017 Recruitment Contest. The Hospitality Partner who recruits the most new planner** members between October 1, 2015, and September 30, 2016, will receive a complimentary registration ($5,175 value) to the 2017 Annual Conference, taking place November 12-15, 2017 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego. Note: In the event of a tie, the longer-standing Hospitality Partner will win the prize and no second place prize will be awarded.
- This is a recruiting effort to build a strong membership base. Hospitality Partners are not allowed to pay for planner membership dues and fees associated with attending the conference (registration, hotel, airfare, etc.).
- Hospitality Partners that qualify through new member recruiting must attend the Annual Conference of the same year. No transfers will be made to future Annual Conferences or other FICP events.
* Rules valid only for the 2016 recruitment contest.
**A new planner is defined as one who has not maintained FICP membership during the past 12 months.
Please note: Planners employed by a company that participates in FICP's corporate flat-rate program will not count toward the new member recruiting contest. View a list of companies affiliated witth the corporate flat-rate program here.
Start reaching out to your network to share the benefits of FICP membership. Need tips on how to spread the word? Here are some ideas:
- Send an email invitation to your network
- Share the benefits of membership with your peers
- Pass along NewsNet to a potential member
- Add a link to the FICP website to your emails
- Post tweets and other announcements on your social media channels
- Invite a potential member to coffee with another planner member