New Member Recruiting Contest
Start reaching out to your network to share the benefits of FICP membership. Need tips on how to spread the word? Here are some ideas:
- Send an email invitation to your network
- Share the benefits of membership with your peers
- Pass along NewsNet to a potential member
- Add a link to the FICP website to your emails
- Pass along the membership brochure or membership video to your colleagues
- Post tweets and other announcements on your social media channels
- Invite a potential member to coffee with another planner member
- The Hospitality Partner who recruits the most new planner** members between October 1, 2014, and September 30, 2015, will receive a complimentary registration ($5,175 value) to the 2016 Annual Conference November 9-12 at the Omni Nashville Hotel. Note: In the event of a tie, the longer-standing Hospitality Partner will win the prize and no second place prize will be awarded.
- Any hospitality partner that recruits one (1) or more meeting planners to join FICP and register for the 2015 Annual Conference by September 30 will earn a spot at the 2015 Annual Conference, but must still pay a discounted registration fee of $2,800 ($5,175 value). Note: Limited spots are available for hospitality partners to attend through new member recruitment.
- This is a recruiting effort to build a strong membership base. Hospitality Partners are not allowed to pay for planner membership dues and fees associated with attending the conference (registration, hotel, airfare, ect).
- Hospitality Partners that qualify through new member recruiting must attend the Annual Conference of the same year. No transfers will be made to future Annual Conferences or other FICP events.
* Rules valid only for the 2015 recruitment contest.
**A new planner is defined as one who has not maintained FICP membership during the past 12 months and pays at least $275 in dues.