- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
FICP recently wrapped up a successful 2014 Annual Conference, where attendees enjoyed their time learning and networking at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Waikoloa Hawai’i. If you weren’t able to join us, save the date for the 2015 FICP Annual Conference, taking place November 15-18 at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- If you are planning to attend the 2015 FICP Winter Symposium, please note that the deadline to secure housing is January 6, 2015.
- FICP is pleased to announce its 2015 leadership. Thank you to those who volunteer their time to make FICP great!
- If you haven’t done so already, please take a few moments to complete this brief FICP communications survey, designed to help us better serve you in 2015.
- New RFPs for upcoming service needs can be found here.
- 2014 FICP Annual Conference session recordings, visual scribe notes, presentation materials, Planners' Exchange notes and more can be found in TheNetwork here. Please note: You must be logged in to view and download materials.
FICP recently wrapped up its 2014 Annual Conference at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Waikoloa, Hawai’i. Nearly 600 attendees enjoyed four days of education, networking and ʻohana, while exploring Hawai’i’s unique beauty. View a photo recap of the event here.
The 2014 Annual Conference marked the third successful year of FICP's corporate social responsibility (CSR) partnership with Junior Achievement® (JA). Through the silent auction, FICP planner members and hospitality partners donated $48,243.61 to Junior Achievement of Hawaii and Junior Achievement International.
FICP hosted a group of students from the island of Hawai'i, who attended a special panel and experienced a site visit at the Hilton Waikoloa Village. Alan Ranzer, FICP's CSR liaison moderated the panel on careers in the meeting planning and hospitality industries. Special thanks to the Hilton Waikoloa Village for leading the site visit.
In 2014, FICP also welcomed JA students at the Education Forum and three symposia events. Local JA high school students were invited to attend each of these meetings to experience education sessions, meet with members, share their stories and gain insight into the meeting planning and hospitality industries.
Connecting with your FICP peers, participating in discussions and finding helpful resources is now easier than ever with the new and improved TheNetwork.
Learn how to maximize the capabilities of the improved TheNetwork by downloading our Quick Reference Guide. Check out this guide crafted to show you the basics of updating your profile, posting in groups, downloading valuable resources and navigating around TheNetwork. You can also follow along with our how-to webinar demos to familiarize yourself with new features.
Navigating TheNetwork Webinar Series:
How to Renew: Planner members and hospitality partners can simply log into the FICP website and click on the "My Membership & Transactions" option to access your renewal invoice. Those who wish to be included in the printed 2015 FICP Directory and receive continued access to TheNetwork must renew by Friday, February 27, 2015.
Planners' Corporate Membership: FICP offers a flat-rate corporate membership for meeting planners. For an annual fee of $2,250 USD, planner member companies may include up to 25 planner memberships per company. This includes additional planners that are hired by the company throughout the year. If your company is interested in participating, please complete the corporate member renewal form and return it to Kelly Sherrard at FICP Headquarters.
Please note: Planner members from companies currently participating in the flat-rate corporate membership will not receive an individual renewal invoice for 2015. These renewals are managed by each company's primary contact and processed through the corporate invoice.
Sponsorship sales for 2015 FICP events will take place on the following dates:
|2015 FICP Annual Conference||Thursday, February 19|
|2015 FICP Education Forum||Thursday, March 19|
|2015 FICP Summer & Fall Symposia||Thursday, April 9|
All sales will be done online, via ficpnet.com, beginning at 11:00 a.m. CT on the specified date.
- Did you know that the full FICP member list is updated each month on TheNetwork (Search "FICP Member List"). Browse the Resource Library for this and much more.
- Planners, can you provide DMC recommendations in Louisville, Kentucky for a fellow planner?
Keep adding your expertise and ideas. Questions? Email email@example.com
Katelyn Campbell, The Hanover Insurance Group
Paula Cush, MGM Resorts International