- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
FICP is excited to welcome spring and the upcoming 2014 FICP Education Forum. Take a break from your spring cleaning to browse the education and networking opportunities this exciting event is offering. We hope to see you there!
- Have you heard about the incredible airfare deals FICP has secured for those traveling to the 2014 FICP Annual Conference? Learn more here.
- If you’re planning to attend the 2014 FICP Education Forum, be sure to register by May 9 to take advantage of early-bird registration rates. Space is limited and we expect to sell out, so don't delay in securing your spot in New Orleans.
- Are you utilizing the resources that are at your fingertips? Get involved in TheNetwork to connect with your peers and colleagues and learn from some of the best in the industry. Read below to see what's new in TheNetwork this month.
- Registration for the 2014 FICP Annual Conference in Waikoloa, Hawai’i will open this month.
- Save the date and plan to attend one or both of FICP’s Summer and Fall Symposia. Summer Symposium will take place August 21-23 at the Omni King Edward in Toronto, ON; Fall Symposium will take place September 7-9 at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage in Rancho Mirage, CA.
Have you made your plans to attend the 2014 FICP Education Forum in New Orleans? Don’t delay – this event is on track to sell out soon. In addition to a lively meeting location, this year’s Education Forum offers an array of education sessions, including a highly anticipated speaker showcase and interactive general session, The FICP Anthem, presented by Song Division. This education, coupled with several networking opportunities, is sure to provide an unforgettable experience.
FICP Strategic Partners support the organization year-round. This month, learn more about Island Partners Hawai'i and Prestige Cruise Holdings. Click their logos to read our interviews with them.
Do you know an FICP member who deserves Kudos for a promotion, CMP designation, award/honor or outstanding contribution? Let us know!
- Some great ideas to "Shake it Up" with your sessions
- Katie Senkowski from AIG Benefit Solutions is looking for some good, recent studies on ROI of meetings--can you help?
- Planners: Learn more about the new "designation" from MPI and GBTA - and how FICP responds.
- Don't forget--the full planner member and hospitality partner database is always available for download to current members and HPers here.
Nancy Davidson, General Reinsurance Corp.
Kristina DeBrito, S&P Capital IQ
Caitlin Duggan, John Hancock
Mary Engle, Columbia Management
Krystina Enquist, John Hancock
Shannon Fleshman, Life Insurance Settlement Association
Jessica King, CMP, Ernst & Young
Jeanette Mausolf, Lockton Companies
Maura McCabe, Ernst and Young
Rae-Anne Mooney, Hartford Funds
Molly O'Brien, Fidelity & Guaranty Life
Taylor Rondestvedt, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Kelly Rutherford, Co-operators Insurance
Erin Smola, Westfield Group
Lauren Villaverde, CMP, BlackRock
Jeanette Whidden, RBC Insurance
Kelsey Angsten, Omni Hotels & Resorts Global Sales - Midwest
Alicia Arseneau, Kuoni Destination Management
Caroline Ball, Meliá Hotels International/Sol Group
Renaud Biard, Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris
Marion Chantraine, Four Seasons Hotel George V
Anthony Duggan, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
Mark Goodwin, The Sea Pines Resort
Cindy Hayes, AlliedPRA New Orleans
Michelle Hydock, The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point
Kim Jimenez, Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Andrea John, The Westin Michigan Avenue
Debra Kurtz, Vail Resorts Hospitality/Rock Resorts
Tracy Mitchell, JMC Charleston
Jennifer Moeggenberg, Belmond La Samanna
Brandon Perkins, Sundance Mountain Resort
Jason Rudoy, metroConnections
Christine Squitieri, The Thayer Hotel
Janet Thomas, St. Regis Hotel - Vancouver
Eilish Wall, Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa
Michael Welsh, FRHI Hotels & Resorts