With a history spanning 55 years, Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP®) provides access to education, experience and resources targeting the needs of financial services and insurance meeting planners from across North America. FICP offers first-rate conferences, regional meetings, virtual networking, educational opportunities and state-of-the-art strategic sourcing tools to assist the development of high-caliber meeting planning professionals. FICP membership boasts a community of 1,200 planner members and hospitality partners and maintains a unique balanced planner to hospitality partner ratio at all events. Learn more about the history of FICP.
FICP is an association of insurance and financial services industry-meeting planners who exchange proven meeting management techniques and explore trends and new ideas that may enhance the value of conferences.
- Promote a high standard of ethical and professional conduct.
- Support a network for information exchange on conference sites and procedures.
- Promote the exchange of information on meeting management techniques and new trends.
- Foster new ideas on how to enhance the value of conferences.
- Promote professional stature, competence and career growth.
- Promote better communication with hoteliers/suppliers.
Our Strategic Initiatives
The association’s strategic plan was developed with four strategic initiatives in mind:
- Brand the association as the preferred association for those engaged in or serving the insurance and financial services conference planning profession.
- Increase member value, create member loyalty and achieve membership growth.
- Increase the value of the association through education to meeting planners and hospitality partners.
- Develop a sponsorship program that includes a fair and objective process for identifying, retaining and recognizing sponsors. In turn, demonstrate value to sponsors for their participation.
FICP provides high-quality information, education and networking to financial and insurance meeting professionals, increasing their success and strategic value. We maintain a balanced planner to hospitality partner ratio at all times, resulting in a unique business environment.